92

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 92 Chapter 92

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Before you know it, only the last of the three thousand six hundred and fifty formations has not yet been reconsolidated, and a month has almost passed.

"Master, the source crystal mine has been fully mined." In the conference room, Zhang Yujian, who had changed back to human form, brushed his beard and reported to Chu Xi about the Origin Crystal Mine, and then began to report on the other resources consumed in the past few days.

He has only made a brief summary report now, and the specific accounts have been entered into the database of Canglan Number, and Chu Xi can check it at any time.

As an old octopus that has lived for tens of thousands of years, Zhang Yuji not only has many tentacles, but also has many brains, and it is simply convenient to be the chief manager, and he can handle everything in an orderly manner.

When he finished reporting, Chu Xi, who was sitting on the main throne, nodded, looked at Oreo on the other side, and asked, "Oreo, what is the situation on your side?"

"Zhenghe is still in retreat, and it will come out tomorrow at the latest." Oreo had been staring down at his terminal light screen, and when he heard Chu Xi's question, he could barely separate his attention a little, and answered without raising his head. Ever since Chu Xi handed him a mysterious alchemy text, he had always looked like this, not eating, drinking, or sleeping, and he couldn't wait for the whole person to plunge into research and study.

A few days ago, Oreo had already regained the strength of the Holy Realm, and Zheng He was still in retreat because he was combing his energy to himself. Chu Xi was not in a hurry, and turned to look at the others.

Al, as the captain of the Guards, stepped forward to report the progress of everyone in the Guards. Originally, in this group of guards loyal to Chu Xi, the only high-level superpowers who could get their hands were the six people who entered the RH4 giant planet this time, before this, Al was a seventh-level gold specialist, Wang Zai was a seventh-level special metal system, Le Shi and Weilong were both sixth-level beast-like powers, Ferrero was a fire system, and in addition to Wei Long, they were all stronger in the combat system. And Dove, who is a sixth-level special special-line power, and a seventh-level healing specialist, are both auxiliary systems, and their own powers have no combat effectiveness, and Dove has always been a small hind leg because of his physique, but it is precisely this only female member who has become a famous warrior with a good skill.

And now, in addition to Ferrero being the first to break through the sixth level to become a seventh-level fire powerhouse, both Le Shi and Wei Long have also successfully advanced to the seventh level, and Alps, who was originally the peak strength of the seventh level, has broken through to become an eighth-level powerhouse in one fell swoop. Dove and Wang Zai are weaker in their qualifications, and although they have not advanced, they have also reached the peak of their respective levels.

The most surprising thing is that she has also broken through to become an eighth-level powerhouse, and after practicing the new life energy cultivation method, her healing system ability has also changed, and the chicken rib auxiliary system ability that originally did not have any attack ability has become weird and unpredictable, and under actual combat, even Captain Al has to fear her special ability.