103

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 103 Chapter 103

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"Big flower! Come on! Leave me alone! "In the valley shrouded by the Nine Curves Sleepy Sky Silence Array, Feng Lan was covered in blood, fell to the ground and was seriously injured and did not wake up, the black hair and black eyes of the handsome young man's cyan robe was also stained with blood, the flying sword in his hand was broken, and with the last spiritual power, he opened a gap in the large array, threw out the flower rooster in his arms, and his voice was hoarse: "Run away!" As

soon as Lu Oh, who fell outside the large array, wanted to fly back, a sharp pain came from his wings. A flying sword pierced through one of his wings and pinned him firmly to the ground. Taize Mountain Palm Sect Yuhong Zhenren appeared, pulled out his flying sword, brought a tent of blood splash, and also picked up Lu Ohoh, who was struggling desperately.

Seeing this scene, the trapped young man in the formation was blinded, and another mouthful of blood spurted out between violent gasps, shouting furiously: "Let him go!"

"Little Junior Uncle, you hand over the Chaos Orb." Yuhong Zhenren raised his hand to strangle Lu Ohoh's neck, and calmly said: "Otherwise, I will pinch this evil beast to death now."

Aloe Oh crooked his neck and gave him a hard peck on the back of his hand, tearing off a large piece of flesh and blood. Yu Hong's real face was livid, and with a flick of his hand, he slammed him to the ground, and the flying sword pierced through his other wing, nailing him to the ground again.

The serious injury made Lu Ohoo's eyes blur, his colorful and gorgeous feathers had been stained red with blood, and he twisted his head in the direction where the young man was with difficulty, vomiting blood while shouting: "Feed the chickens... I'm not leaving..."

Everything that followed was vague, and the last scene in Lu Oh's memory was the young man using a broken sword to penetrate Yuhong Zhenren's chest, and before he blew himself up, he stuffed a bead into his mouth, his bloodstained face with tear stains, and kept repeating: "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

When he saw the familiar face of the young man who was protected by two Saint Realm elders in the middle, the memory picture that Lu Oh subconsciously sealed in the depths of his mind instantly gushed out. He didn't want to recall everything about the last battle, and he kept pretending that he didn't remember anything and forgot everything, but in fact, he never forgot, even the temperature of the blood of the youth mixed with tears fell on his body clearly.

That face is clearly exactly the same as feeding the chicken, and the look in his eyes looking at this side at this moment, the kind of complicated and difficult eyes, is also so similar to the last scene of feeding the chicken looking at himself in Lu Ohoh's memory.

That's right, it's chickens! Lu Oh Oh completely forgot about his physical condition of depleted demon power, spread his wings, and rushed towards Ji Chengxi desperately.

"Cangrin, stop him!" When he heard Lu Oh Oh call out the three words "feed the chicken", Chu Xi's heart suddenly sank, especially when he saw Lu Oh Oh staring at Ji Chengxi, who was protected by the two Chu patriarchs, the bad premonition in his heart had turned into murderous intent.

He even began to regret that he didn't kill this person the first time he saw Ji Chengxi appear, but now he has changed in vain, seeing Lu Oh Oh's strong reaction, this change will never be a good thing.