123

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 123 Chapter 123

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Lu Oh changed back to human form, just wanted to protest, Chu Xi's faint eyes swept over made him reflexively shrink his butt, quickly shook his head, echoed Chu Xi: "No need!" I don't like them! Don't like it at all!

At this time, he also remembered his daughter-in-law's careful eyes and bad temper, and in order not to be cleaned up for a while, he rubbed Chu Xi with his dog legs to show loyalty: "I only like you one!"

"Ahem! Cough! Such a show of affection made Shi Lijia, who was on the other end of the communication, almost choked on his own saliva. Finding that the two people who were originally looking at each other in the communication light screen looked at him, he instantly took up his acting skills, gracefully straightened his clothes, and showed a just right gentle smile on his handsome face, and he gave himself a circle: "It seems that the relationship between the two of you is indeed very close." Chu

Xi never thought of hiding the relationship between himself and Lu Oh, he raised his hand, and brought Lu Oh Oh's claws and claws over, showing the wedding ring between their fingers for Shi Lijia to see, declaring his sovereignty: "We are married."

Aloe Oh added on the side: "He is my partner!" In fact, it was his daughter-in-law, he secretly added in his heart.

"So that's it, congratulations Congratulations! It's a shame to miss the wedding of the two, which is really a shame. When you return to Central Star, I will definitely make up for the gift myself!"

With a sincere look on his face, Shi Lijia felt that he could now achieve Mount Tai collapsed in front of him without changing his face, even if Major General Chu now told him that he had

a child with this powerful Saint Realm senior, he could calmly say "You are really blessed."

He just thought so in his heart, the thought had just flashed, and he didn't expect Lu Oh Oh to give him a heavy blow with a smile.

"It's okay, if you miss it, you miss it." Lu Ohoh is a sincere baby, not very accustomed to these polite words, listening to Shi Lijia say this, I thought he was really sorry, so he waved his hand and said generously: "It's the same when you come back to the baby's birth banquet after a while!" There

is a custom in Hua Meng that when a child is newly born, the family will hold a grand birth banquet for the child, and invite relatives and friends to participate, which means announcing the existence of the child to everyone. The more attention is paid to this child, the grander the birth banquet will be, but there are also some children who are not expected to be born, and the birth banquet will not be held at home at birth, such as Chu Xi, his birth is dispensable for his father, but it means the humiliation and pain of family destruction for his mother, so there was no birth banquet when he was born.

Because there was almost no warmth in his first half of life, Chu Xi had an obsession with his lover and family. Aloe and his children deserve the best and most precious treatment in this world.

The eggs are still incubating in the pregnancy box, and it will take a while to hatch, but Chu Xi has already said to Lu Oh that when the child is born, a grand birth banquet will be held. At that time, it was time for them to return to Central Star, and it was through this banquet that they officially announced their relationship to the world.