30

Set this site as the home pageCollection of Aoyu Pavilion

Account:

Password:

User registration

Thousand Nights Pavilion

可搜书名和作者,请您少字也别输错字。

Search

HomeFantasy novelsShuzhen novelUrban fictionTravel through the novelOnline game novelsScience fictionSupernatural fictionOther novelsGirls' novelsLeaderboard listComplete the novelRead the record

font

color

size

Scrolling screen

background

width

nighttimeThousand Nights Pavilion > Girls' Novel > Interstellar First Battle Chicken > Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Vote for Referrals Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Bookmark Bugs/Reports

Hot recommendation: Evil Imperial Heavenly Jiao, Peerless Heavenly Doctor, Super Soldier Blade Female President's Full-time Bodyguard, Can't Stop the Goddess's Super Son-in-law Swordsman Road, Summoning of the World, Wen Chen, Fierce General Chao

Latest site name: Thousand Nights Pavilion Latest website: www.qianyege.com

In fact, the daughter-in-law 'wife' is also 'quite' good-looking, Lu Oh Oh eyes glued to the light screen, staring at the cold man who is concentrating on the light brain, swallowing saliva, suddenly feeling that he is not only hungry, but also thirsty in his mouth.

When Chu Xi 'handed over' the answer sheet, the light screen on this side suddenly froze in darkness. Cang Rin raised his right armour, crossed his 'chest' and saluted respectfully towards the light screen in mid-air, and the simple and heavy helmet was deeply lowered, and did not lift it until the light screen disappeared.

Seeing the light screen suddenly disappear, Lu Woo asked it strangely: "What's wrong?"

"The third level assessment is personally carried out by the divine thought left by Lord Qianjijun." At the mention of this person's name, the voice of the urn was also full of awe, "I don't have the authority to monitor.

"Senki-kun-sama?" With his eyes dripping and turning, Lu Oh leaned over, and the slap that slapped over landed on Cang Rin's hard metal armor thigh, "He is the senior master who laid down this formation?"

In fact, Lu Ohoh wanted to pat Cang Rin on the shoulder, but he forgot that he was now in human form, and this small body stood in front of the armor 'essence' more than three meters high, and it couldn't reach people's shoulders at all.

"Yes. Before Lord Senki-kun leaves, he leaves me and the Canglan on this planet, with the task of waiting for a new master who can pass the test. Saying that, Cang Rin turned to look at Lu Ohoh and showed him the black 'color' emblem in the upper right corner of his 'breastplate', "I am the third generation of the Cang series of battle armor personally made by Lord Qianjijun.

"Huh, how do I see this mark is a little familiar?" Because the armor 'essence' is pure black 'color' on the whole body, Lu Oh really didn't notice the small emblem, and now when he looked closely, his eyes widened in surprise, "I remembered that my beads are also on this totem!"