145

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 145 Chapter 145

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

When he heard the siren, Elder Zhang was busy counting the invitations upstairs, and at present, many forces have sent invitations, some for Lu Oh, some for Chu Xi, most of them are inviting the two of them to a banquet and the like, just to make friends with them first.

And the devil tree did not stay in his room, but squatted in the small garden in front of the villa, lazily basking in the sun. Although he still remained human, two thin tan roots protruded from his feet and plunged into the dirt. Today's sun is good, and Xiao Shota squints his eyes to reveal a look of comfort and satisfaction.

"What are you?" Chu Xin, who broke in, saw the devil tree squatting there at a glance, and strode over and asked. She didn't remember that Chu Xi had a child, how could there be a little boy of six or seven years old in this villa?

The devil tree turned around slowly, looked at her, blinked its always dumbfounded eyes, and quietly plunged himself into the dirt under his feet and withdrew his roots. This slow reaction made Chu Xin, who already had little patience, even more irritable, and cursed in a low voice: "It turns out to be a little fool, it's really enough!"

As she

spoke, she was too lazy to waste her energy, wanting to get past this dumb-looking little Zhengtai and enter the villa to wait for Chu Xi to return.

"You..." The devil tree stood up, put his hands behind his back, with a small face, blocking Chu Xin's way forward, looking serious and serious, and his small mouth spit out some milky voices.

The speed of this baby of the Devil Tree has always been slow and can kill people quickly, Chu Xin was impatient to wait for him to finish slowly, and raised his hand to push him away. This baby did not hide, but stared straight at the place where Chu Xin's feet had just stepped on, and continued slowly: "Stepped on... The tree's... Miao Miao..."

Following his gaze and looking down, there was indeed a small green seedling on the ground, and a sharp tip had just emerged, and it was impossible to see any difference from the weeds. This is not a branch of the devil tree that grows on its own, but some plant seeds he got from Oreo, who usually likes to grow and play by himself, and now the small garden is his territory.

"What a tree, a seedling, isn't it a weed!" Chu Xin sneered, the tip of her shoe crushed on the ground, and her hand had already landed on the shoulder of the devil tree. But what she thought was a simple push came to naught, and the devil tree stood still, her little face tightened, obviously being annoyed.

A thin tree root burst out from the ground like lightning and directly pumped onto Chu Xin's arm. Chu Xin couldn't dodge, her arm was firmly pumped, and a redness immediately appeared on her snow-white skin.

"Ugh!" Chu Xin screamed, raised her hand and swung out a spatial blade, scolding angrily: "Damn it! The

spatial blade cut off the root whiskers, and the devil tree stepped back, pursed its mouth, and silently counted one, two, three in his heart. As soon as she counted to two, Chu Xin fell in response, plopped, and fell to the ground.

The Devil Tree's force value is indeed not high, and he is also a transformation demon, equivalent to the Holy Realm, and his most powerful thing is not the branch attack, but the terrible poison. Previously, Elder Zhang had just used a few needles that had been quenched with tree poison, which could make Chu Mu lie in the medical cabin and couldn't move until now, but Chu Xin was now running to provoke the poisonous lord.