100

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 100 Chapter 100

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Counting the one that exploded before, there are a total of nine giant chicken incarnations, this is the kind of magical power that Lu Oh Oh realized after his strength soared, incarnated into nine thousand zhang giant chickens, with the same strength, but the duration is only one hour, and the demon power and spiritual power consumed are also very large, with Lu Oh Oh's current cultivation, it can only be cast once, and after casting, it will fall into a period of weakness, at least ten days of rest.

This is still the many rare fruits they have collected in the Canglan now, which can give Lu Oh Oh Scourge, otherwise he will use this trick and blow himself up a □□, not to mention that he will have to lie honestly in bed for a month.

But for now, let alone an hour, it is still unknown whether the fleet of the Lion Legion can support several rounds under the claws of eight giant chickens.

I saw that each of the thousands of giant chickens that broke into the fleet was as strong and fierce as the previous one, and a pair of huge claws full of cold light quietly grabbed the nearest capital battleship, the Kyu23 high-grade battleship, which used the strongest alloy known to Hua Meng, under this sharp chicken claw, just like those previous raid ships, it was difficult to escape the fate of fragmentation.

Cannon light pierced the starry sky of the universe, intertwining into a brilliant but destructive scene. The huge battleship quickly retreated, quickly regrouping its formation. After all, the Lion Legion was the top fifty elite energy legions under the Chu family, and they did not flee in a panic, but immediately reorganized their position and launched a counterattack against the eight thousand giant chickens.

Although the roar transmitted could not be heard in the starry sky of the universe, the blazing light of the energy cannon almost illuminated the entire star field, and the shattered wreckage of the battleship was hit by the sweeping energy cannon, and all exploded into a dazzling fire. Eight huge colorful figures crisscrossed the cannon light and explosions, harvesting battleships like ghosts.

"Report! The power compartment is damaged! "On a giant frigate, the reports of soldiers and the shrill sirens of the battleship sounded one after another, the hull of the ship continued to roar and explosion, and all the cabins were shaking violently. The commander barely steadied himself in front of the sloping main console, and reported to the main command room on the mothership through the fleet's temporary command network: "Sir, our battleship has been caught by a giant bird!" Seventy-eight percent damage to the hull! Uncontrollable! The

same as this frigate encountered several other giant frigates, which existed as heavy armored shields of the fleet, and immediately blocked the front of the colorful giant chicken, acting as a shield to protect the main fleet of firepower behind. After the initial sneak attack, the eight giant chicken avatars all faced these giant frigates like turtle shells, but obviously all this was in vain, whether it was the first medium raider ship or the kyu 23 high-level warship as the main fleet, and now these huge giant frigates, in front of the claws and huge bodies of the eight thousand giant chickens are weak and vulnerable.

In the main command room of the mothership, the corps commander Yi Qianlian, who was the supreme commander, immediately made a decision and gave an order to the frigates that were caught by the giant chicken: "Start the self-destruct procedure and blow them all up for me!"