109

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 109 Chapter 109

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Zhang Lao, who got off the aircraft first over there, was introduced by Chu Xi to the remaining vice captain Zhao Mo and Mota, they knew, and they didn't have time to catch the falling devil tree, and the others were also gathered there, a little far away, heard the sound and looked back, there was already a fat figure on the ground.

Because it was thrown out with a big head down, the short-handed and short-handed devil tree was strong and fell into the mud, and even a piece of source crystal that had just gnawed half of its mouth was knocked off, and the bones rolled out several meters away, until it rolled to the feet of a large young man who was standing in front of Chu Xi.

"This, this is..." Staring down at the half of the source crystal at his feet, Mota was a little stumbling, scratching his head to look at the little boy who fell to the ground, and then turned his head to look at Chu Xi.

A good spar, now it really seems to have been gnawed by a dog, the edges are full of jagged small tooth marks, and then look at the devil tree that fell down, this time it is like no one, slowly climbing up with one hand.

No one expected that he would come to such a different way of appearing, and he didn't react for a while, and they all stared at him stunned.

Against everyone's gaze, the devil tree did not realize that he had become the focus of everyone's attention, sitting on the ground, puffing out his cheeks and looking at his empty hands, and then following the trajectory of just half of the source crystal rolling out to the feet of Mota, Xiao Yuan's face showed a thoughtful look.

"Hey, Tree Baby!" Old man Zhang patted his head, and was about to walk over to pick him up, but he was dragged by Oreo behind him. With a smile on his face, Oreo lowered his voice and said to everyone: "Guess what he was thinking? Lu

Oh patted Chu Xi's arm to let him put himself down, and actually guessed seriously, learning Chu Xi's face and said seriously: "According to my speculation, the stupid tree is in... Hmm, it's in..."

Halfway

through, it was stuck, Lu Oh looked up at Chu Xi, and cast a look for help to Chu Xi, he actually didn't guess it himself, but he was a person with backup, let Chu Xi say no.

"I guess I was thinking about how I could fall again." Of course, Chu Xi couldn't let his good face get off the stage, touched his head and took the conversation, while speaking, he signaled Oreo to let go of Zhang Lao with his eyes, and introduced Zhang Lao and the Devil Tree to Zhao Mo and others who met for the first time: "These two are also the Saint Realm powerhouses I met on the RH4 giant planet, and they will follow us in the future." Elder Zhang is my chief manager, and most of the things will be arranged by him in the future. As for this... Mr. Shu Xiao, not very familiar with the new body, let everyone pay more attention to take care of it.

"Yes, General!" "Yes!" As soon as they heard Chu Xi say that this was Mr. Shu just mentioned, the eyes of Zhao Mo, Mota and the others immediately changed, and they all calmed their expressions and solemnly responded.

Especially Zhao Mo, the original serious injuries on his body have not healed, and when he heard the news of Chu Xi's return, he struggled to get up, and all the way out, he was supported by Mota and Fanta. As soon as they met, Chu Xi found that he had injuries on his body, and not only let this healing person immediately treat him with special abilities, but also gave him a box of ointments.