175

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 175 Chapter 175

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Without replacing aaa

There was a gray smell of death in the room, and the thin old woman was lying on the bed, her body was blue-black, and the black blood she vomited was stained with her clothes and bed, and her death was really not good-looking. The boy's thin body knelt by the bed, crying hoarsely, and his beautiful eyes were red and swollen.

"This old thing is dead, and she can't live no matter how much you cry." Chongyang stretched out his arm, grabbed the boy and picked him up from the ground, and before he could react, his right hand had already pinched his white neck, and said coldly: "Give me something."

"Brother Chongyang?" Ling Yun had just realized that the others had entered the room, and his face was red because his neck was choked, but his heart was more shocked, stunned, and endless panic. He stared at the hideous boy who was pinching his neck, his eyes full of disbelief, and asked with difficulty: "What are you doing?" Chongyang

leaned his other hand towards the hand where Ling Yun was holding the cyan bag, and with a clever move, the bag fell into his hand. He held the bag in one hand, and the hand that pinched Ling Yun's neck slightly increased his strength, and he watched the boy's purple face before relaxing his hand again, and threatened coldly: "Take that flute out of here, hurry up, or I'll pinch your neck." "Mother-in-law Ling's voice was too low when she taught Ling Yun to use this storage bag method, and Chongyang didn't hear it, otherwise he would have done it himself.

The double blow of physical and psychological made Ling Yun suffer to the extreme and almost faint. He insisted on using the method taught by his mother-in-law to find a red jade flute from the storage bag and take it out, and handed it to Chongyang, without the slightest hesitation. He grew up with Chongyang, and he knew very well what Chongyang looked like when he moved to kill, and he also knew very well that as long as he resisted in the slightest now, this person would really break his neck.

"Ahem, Brother Chongyang, have you heard everything?" Seeing that Chongyang, who took the jade flute, his murderous aura eased down, and the hand that pinched his neck was also released, Ling Yun covered his neck, coughing his face full of wet tears, but still stared straight at Chongyang, his voice was hoarse: "Are you going to kill me?"

Chongyang tucked the jade flute into his arms, took a deep look at the boy in front of him who was almost raised by himself, threw the bag back with his hand, turned around and strode out without hesitation. Before stepping out of the door, he stood still, did not look back, and coldly left a sentence: "I will not kill you."

"Brother Chongyang!! Brother Chongyang!! Behind

him came Ling Yun's heart-rending cry of pain, Chongyang's footsteps paused slightly, and a trace of vacillation flashed in his eyes, which was replaced by coldness in an instant.

Standing in the courtyard where he had lived for ten years, he reached out and touched the jade flute in his arms, and he couldn't see even any expression on his face covered with hideous blood-red birthmarks. After working as a slave in the Ling family for ten years, even though she knew that Granny Ling

had

packed her bags in her house, brought hunting bows and arrows and some other important items, and left Qingshan Village directly.