190-193

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 190 Chapter 190

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

This operation should be hidden, and their whereabouts should not be exposed, so as not to startle the snakes, so before leaving the layer of protective light curtain outside Taize Star, Chu Xi let the Canglan change to stealth mode. With the current level of science and technology of Huameng, it is impossible for any detection satellite and equipment to capture the Canglan that hides its whereabouts.

After leaving the Silver Glow galaxy where Taizawa is located, they quietly entered the Deep Blue Galaxy. However, they did not go directly to the base star of the Chu family, nor did they go to the central star, but let the Cang Lan land on the base star of the Camos Blue family, the planet Caslan.

In Cass Blue Star's Blue City White Gull 7 airport, the Canglan, which had been disguised as an inconspicuous ordinary spaceship, entered the airport and stopped at a prearranged berth. Chu Xi had already contacted Ge Difan when he was on the road, and the other party knew that they were coming and had already made arrangements.

Chu Xi and Lu Ohoh walked out of the Canglan Number, and a young staff member who had been waiting at the exit for a long time immediately greeted them, bowed to them, and respectfully said, "Two gentlemen, please follow me."

Following the staff member into a special passage, the two got on a flying machine and went straight to the ancestral home of the Camos Blue family.

As the base star of the Camos Blue family, the prosperity of the Kamos Blue Planet is the largest in the entire Hua League, and the ancestral home of the Camos Blue family is located in this beautiful harbor city called Blue City. However, the head of the family, Huntley's family, does not live in the ancestral house here, but lives on the Central Star side for many years, and the family elders live in the ancestral mansion here.

After getting the news that Chu Xi and Lu Oh Oh were coming, not only Godifan and Shi Lijia, who were on the side of the Central Star Headquarters Company, put down their work and rushed over, but even their father, Huntley, the contemporary head of the Camos Blue family, immediately left for Base Star, and is now waiting in the ancestral house with his two sons. As for Ellie, she ran to a remote planet a few days ago and was still on her way back.

The aircraft was galloping in high-altitude orbit, and Lu Ohoh, who was sitting on the aircraft, leaned on Chu Xi's shoulder, half-squinting and dozing, looking tired. Chu Xi carefully adjusted his posture so that Lu Oh could lean more comfortably, although he didn't say anything, his eyes were full of distress.

Lu Oh Oh was really tired this time, because on the way here, he closed the Cang Lan once and extracted the demon bone that had been refined to three-fifths out of his body. Then he and Chu Xi worked together to refine this half of the demon bone into a killing god arrow, the purpose is to kill with one blow, no matter what kind of god king Chu Tianqi is, let him completely disappear.

The power of such a world-wide treasure as the demon bone is so powerful, it has been refined into a one-time use God Killing Arrow, and the terrifying lethality that can burst out can definitely cross the level of God Killing, which is even more terrifying than the strongest star fall cannon that Canglan can currently use. Chu Xi and they also laid down their blood this time, desperately sacrificing this half of the demon bone, and also completely eliminating Chu Tianxing, because they still don't know to what extent Chu Tianxing's current strength has been restored, and a little more hole cards can have more chances of winning.