197-200

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 197 Chapter 197

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Lu Oh opened the consciousness link and eavesdropped on it, naturally he couldn't hide it from Chu Xi, after all, he was also the owner of the highest control authority of the Canglan Number. I was afraid that the things that Wei Ji wanted to talk to him about would not be something that Lu Oh could hear, so after entering this independent meeting cabin, Chu Xi stood in front of Wei Ji, who was seated, and took the lead in asking, "Master, what is it that you want to talk to me about alone?"

On the word "alone", Chu Xi added a little accent, and at the same time gave Wei Ji a look without a trace. This is the best way to communicate between smart people, and Wei Ji immediately noticed, understanding that Chu Xi was reminding him that Lu Oh Oh can also see the situation here.

However, Wei Ji had no intention of hiding from Lu Oh, and the reason why he wanted to talk with Chu Xi alone was to tell Lu Oh Oh through Chu Xi.

As for why not directly talk to Lu Oh, cough, beat the little to fool the fat chicken cub, a pit is so many years, Master Wei Uncle Zu is actually a little weak-hearted, really want to face with his own fat cub to tell these things one by one, saying that what Luhua chicken and what eggs picked up are made up, he is really a little difficult to say.

Now knowing that Lu Oh Oh was eavesdropping on their conversation, Wei Ji was relieved, shook his head slightly to Chu Xi, and signaled that it didn't matter if he let Lu Oh listen, and then considered the language and asked Chu Xi: "How much do you know about the life of Dahua?"

"Not much is known." Chu Xi was stunned and replied, his spirit also tensed, and he realized that the thing that the person in front of him was going to say was related to Lu Ohoh's life. He really didn't know much about this, because even Lu Oh himself didn't know anything clearly. Remembering the ones mentioned in the previous casual conversation with Lu Ohoh, Chu Xi continued: "Oh Oh told me that he hatched from an egg that you picked up casually, so he grew up in a small valley since he was a child. An

ordinary chicken's life is so short, the chicken that gave birth to the egg has long been nowhere to find, so the fat chicken cub has never thought about finding his biological parents since he was a child, and has always believed in Wei Jiede's words, firmly believing that he is just an ordinary reed flower big rooster, but he has been fed by the chicken with elixirs and elixirs, which is completely different from those ordinary reed chickens.

If it is changed to a serious one, he must have doubted it for a long time, just like Chu Xi, when he listened to Lu Oh Oh, he had always held a skeptical attitude, and did not believe Wei Ji's statement, and felt that there must be another hidden secret. However, whether it is the previous fat chicken cub or the current Lu King, there is no tendon in the head, and he has never suspected it, and after seeing the ugly appearance of normal Luhua chicken black and white flowers without slipping, he is still very surprised by his colorful and dazzling feathers.

"That's not the case." After listening to Chu Xi's words, Wei Ji touched his nose, he really fooled the fat chicken cub like this before, wasn't it a last resort at that time.

These words made Chu Xi's expression move slightly, and his eyes were sharp as he waited for Wei Ji to continue, but he was a little worried in his heart, and secretly he was also distracted to link the intelligent system of the Cang Lan with his consciousness to see what the reaction of the Lu Oh Oh outside was. For him, no matter what Lu Oh Oh's life is, whether he is an ordinary Luhua big rooster or some kind of magical beast and divine bird, it will not affect his feelings for Lu Oh Oh. His concern was that Aloe would be affected by these things.