226-230

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 226 Chapter 226

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

When Lu Oh Oh began to struggle to survive on the Flood Barren Continent with Da Mao, Qianjijun also returned to Tiangong Star. He didn't come back alone, and Chu Xi also stepped into this ninth-level civilization with him.

Because Qianjijun was only willing to take Chu Xi alone, Zhang Yuzhang, Devil Tree, Zhenghe Oreo, and Ferrero, their henchmen and guards, could only stay in Taize Star, and even Wei Jide and Feng Lan had to watch Chu Xi leave with Qianjijun.

When he left, Chu Xi did not promise Wei Ji that he would bring Oh Oh and Da Mao back safely, he just glanced at each other with those bottomless black and purple eyes and Wei Ji's bloodshot eyes. This glance made Wei Ji frightened, and he understood that this man, if he couldn't bring back his beloved, he would never come back alive.

In the end, Uncle Wei didn't say a word, when he faced Qianjijun, he didn't have any bargaining capital and room, he could only watch the figures of Chu Xi and Qianjijun disappear, forced himself to calm down, and since then, he began to use all available resources and cultivate desperately.

For the safety of Taize Star, Chu Xi left the Cang Lan and Cang Rin mecha, he was going to take Oh Oh and Da Mao home, if Oh Oh came back in the future and couldn't see the good Tai Ze Xing, he wouldn't make a fuss.

However, the dragon vein that was re-condensing its body deep underground was discovered by Qianjijun, and after helping the little milk dragon break the shell in advance, he also brought back Tiangong Star with Chu Xi.

After returning to the Thousand Machines Domain of Tiangong Star, Chu Xi officially became a disciple of the Thousand Machines Jun, and he was also a closed disciple of the Qianyan Chuan with a high status. Even the little milk dragon, a transformation dragon vein, which was very rare in the ninth-level civilization, was also saved by Qianjijun, so that it could continue to follow Chu Xi.

And Chu Xi is not interested in everything in the outside world, whether it is the ninth-level civilization that countless people dream of, or the □□ people in the domain gate and the battle between the light and the dark, for Chu Xi, it does not mean anything, his eyes only stared at one place from beginning to end, that is, the Eastern Emperor Palace of the Demon Star, and there is only one obsession in his heart - to become stronger.

Strong enough to be qualified to step into the Eastern Emperor's Palace and take back everything he has, everything about Chu Xi, is Lu Oh.

However, time flies, even if Chu Xi's talent is high, after improving two small realms, he is stuck in the bottleneck, and it is difficult to make any progress. His background is too thin, and such a cultivation is still insignificant in the Thousand Machine Domain, let alone touch the unreachable Demon Star Supreme Eastern Emperor Palace.

Qianjijun still had some reservations about Chu Xi, and in order to stabilize Chu Xi, he kept telling Chu Xi that these recalled heirs of the Eastern Emperor would experience eight hundred years of cultivation in the depths of the Eastern Emperor's Palace before they would carry out a trial of the elimination system.

Eight hundred years, for Chu Xi, is long and short, to be strong enough to be qualified to challenge the Eastern Emperor Jun within eight hundred years, no matter who it is, it will be considered a fantasy.