113

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 113 Chapter 113

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"Hmm-Chu Xi!" The sharp-eyed Lu Oh also saw Chu Xi at a glance, holding the cookie box and flying towards his tall and tall figure.

Chu Xi opened his arms, steadied the Lu Oh Oh who crashed into his arms, and raised his hand to take down the cookie box he was holding in his mouth, his originally sharp eyebrows suddenly softened, and the other hand rubbed a handful on the top of his head and said, "Be careful."

Even if he is now in human form, Chu Xi's loving touch of Mao'er is the most effective trick to deal with Lu Oh. Lu Oh Oh was comfortably touched by Shun Mao, leaned his neck and rubbed his head against Chu Xi's palm, and couldn't wait to feel a handful of filled pine nut candy from his pocket, and said beautifully: "Look, my favorite pine nut candy!" It's not a taste like the pine nut candy made by feeding chickens, but it's delicious!

While speaking, he peeled a pine nut candy and stuffed it into Chu Xi's mouth, because he liked this the most, he was not willing to finish eating it in the dim sum shop, and he was hiding it in his pocket and preparing to put it back and eat it with Chu Xi.

Looking at the appearance of Lu Oh Oh's offering, Chu Xi involuntarily hooked the corners of his lips, his eyebrows smiled, even if he didn't like sweets, he opened his lips and let Lu Oh Oh stuff the pine nut candy into his mouth.

"Isn't it delicious?" Lu Wuoh withdrew his hand, and naturally put the two fingers that had just pinched the pine nut candy to his mouth, stretched out the tip of his tongue to lick, and looked up at Chu Xi.

Chu Xi's eyes darkened, and a blazing fire seemed to burn in his chest, but the shopping guide who glanced at it from the corner of his eye was staring at this side with a shocked face, and he could only swallow the pine nut candy in his mouth with a paralyzed face.

He put down the boy in his arms, nodded, and then moved his gaze away from staring at the tip of his tongue and fingers that could almost make him lose control, and instead moved his gaze down, and asked in a deep voice: "How much did you eat today?" Lu

Oh shrunk his stomach, a little weak under Chu Xi's gaze, skillfully tilted his head to pretend to be innocent, patted his stomach and assured: "Actually, I didn't eat much, my stomach didn't support at all!" "

Eating up the spot in the dim sum shop of an interstellar chain, King Lu will not be stupid enough to recognize it. Finally, there was no daughter-in-law staring from the side, but he opened his belly and ate vigorously.

As long as the stomach is not supported and can't crawl, it's not called eating too much.

Chu Xi still didn't understand Lu Oh Oh, his palm pressed on his stomach through his shirt, and he estimated that he was not far from ten, it seems that the previous dim sum shop has been almost damaged by Lu Oh. With a straight face, he confiscated the pine nut candy in Lu Oooo's hand along with the cookie box, handed it to a guard who followed behind him under Lu Oooo's tearful gaze, and said: "Confiscated, you can't eat it from now until dark." Lu

Oh subconsciously looked at the time, now there are still three standard interstellar hours before it gets dark here, a full three hours!

Just gave himself a loving touch, and now he confiscated his snacks so cruelly and coldly, Lu Oh and frost were like a scream, covering his clothes pocket, for fear that Chu Xi would search out and confiscate all the other good things hidden in his pocket.