68

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 68 Chapter 68

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Lu Oh Oh was full of energy, and it didn't take long to clean up all the tumors on the main root of the Devil Tree. He is a fool and bold, others look at the dense dark yellow insect sac covered with tree roots and agitate, it is inevitable that the scalp will be numb, but in the eyes of King Lu, these are just a bunch of soft sacs that can be cut off with a wave of claws, and they are not challenging at all.

The last insect sac was peeled off from the root of the tree and rolled to the ground, and the devil tree trembled all over, dancing and twisting wildly from the crown to the trunk, twisting for a while, as if it couldn't believe that it was already well, it dropped the taproot on the ground, trembled, and carefully tiptoed a few steps.

"Bugs... It's gone... It's gone..."

"It's gone... It's gone..."

"It's gone..."

Lu Oh shook his feathers, raised his head, held his chest, and his tail was also cocked in spirits, pacing around the insect sac that had rolled on the ground, pacing and pacing, and without paying attention, he turned a corner and bent to Chu Xi.

Seeing that Chu Xi had been staring at the insect sac that had rolled over there, and did not look at himself, Lu Oh Oh paw planed on the ground, turned around, and blocked Chu Xi's sight with his mighty and majestic body.

What's so beautiful about those broken worm bags, why doesn't my daughter-in-law look at me? Why don't you praise me? Oh, king, I'm so anxious!

Chu Xi didn't know his careful thoughts, the tight lines on his cold face softened, withdrew his gaze and showed him a gentle smile, while skillfully sorting his feathers while praised: "Good job, sure enough, you are the best." "

Oh, the king I have to be reserved, can't be praised two sentences to the tail, spread the wings to put on a golden rooster bright wings with Chu Xi to sort out his feathers, Lu Oh twisted his head again, don't look at Chu Xi, the daughter-in-law smiled so good-looking, a little shy!

"General!" Dove over there shouted in panic, and the long branch in his hand pointed to the ground not far away, "Those worm sacs are moving!" I

saw that the dark yellow soft sacs on the ground seemed to have life, encouraging and creeping quietly, seemingly to be going to burrow into the soil. Chu Xi backhanded, pulled out the ancient knife inserted on the side, and the sound of breaking the air sounded, and he inserted it into the worm sac that squirmed the most not far away.

But unexpectedly, his knife, infused with internal force, failed to pierce the dark yellow soft sac the size of a human head, as if stabbing into a swamp, the force on the knife was unloaded, and the knife also slipped to the ground.

Chu Xi's eyebrows furrowed, although his ancient knife and Lu Oooo's claws could not be compared, but the knife infused with internal force was so lightly blocked by a lump of insect sacs, and the soft lump seemed to be stimulated, but squirmed more violently, and half of it burrowed into the soil.

Other insect sacs also moved, many did not drill into the soil, but squirmed, and targeted other creatures around, except for the area where Lu Ohoh and Chu Xi were standing, no worm sacs dared to approach, and the surrounding giant trees, including Dove, who also had a breath of life, became their target for parasitism, and many surrounded the main trunk of the devil tree that was writhing excitedly.