81

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 81 Chapter 81

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

As he spoke, the little old man with white hair and white beard bowed and made an ancient salute, his eyes narrowed into a slit with a smile, and he looked like an old birthday star.

Chu Xi quietly used his body to block in front of Lu Oh Oh, and returned the salute with a fist according to Hua Meng's etiquette, a monster that can turn into a human form like Lu Oh Oh, and the original form is still such a huge tentacle behemoth, Chu Xi does not dare to take him with contempt.

"I've seen this senior." This time, Lu Oh Oh also waved back decently, with a small face, trying to make himself look more majestic.

In fact, in their cultivation world, they have always been based on cultivation, just like those old men on Taize Mountain who have to feed chickens are called seniors, and the big demon and little demon are even more based on strength.

But Lu Oh Oh he is a maverick chicken, the chicken feeder has taught him to respect the old and love the young, and cannot bully the weak, Aloe Oh has also developed an aggressive but not indiscriminate killing nature, especially for the old and weak and the cubs are extra careful, otherwise there would not be a few little chicken cubs in the fantasy world crying to scare away the sky and the earth is not afraid of the Lu Oh Oh.

The little old man in front of him had a big beard, trembling and majestic appearance, he looked too old, and Lu Oh looked at his bent look and was anxious for him, for fear that he would not be able to get up on the ground like this.

"Hey, don't you dare to be!" Zhang Yuji stood up, waved his hand repeatedly, and then stroked his beard and shook his head and said: "The old man's cultivation is far inferior to King Lu, but he can't be a senior of the king!" On the contrary, your strength is really admirable, the battle just now, the old man has lived for so long or the first time to see it, it is really eye-opening, so majestic, this life can see no regrets!

This pause, the reed to the beautiful tail is almost cocked to the sky, put his hands behind his back, straighten his chest, hold his head high, and look at Chu Xi with his little eyes full of energy, and his mouth should say: "Actually, I didn't play well just now, and later, I'll show you a trick that I recently realized!" "

Yes, if you expect King Lu to be polite and modest, it is better to expect the devil tree to learn to count."

"Okay, okay, then the old man will wait and see." Zhang Yuzi looked at Lu Oh Oh's expression but became more loving, smiling and stroking his snow-white long beard, he also liked Lu Oh Oh's character, of course, he liked Lu Oh Oh's powerful cultivation.

Chu Xi's expression was slightly heavy, and he touched Lu Ohoh's head to calm him, and cast his gaze on the mecha on the side.

Cang Rin had already withdrawn from the combat state, shrunk to a three-meter-tall size, stood aside, and explained sullenly: "This octopus was once a pet of my previous owner, and the owner released it when he left. I didn't expect it to be alive and running into it here.

After

a pause, Cang Rin unexpectedly added another sentence of his opinion: "This is a nosy and gossipy octopus, and his favorite thing to do is to collect all kinds of gossip, you should be careful."