74

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 74 Chapter 74

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Lu Ohoh also received a warning from Cang Lan, his eyes lit up, grabbed Chu Xi's arm, and dragged him out.

"General?" "General, what's wrong?"

Al and Ferrero, who were closest to the two of them, shouted, noticing the movement of the two, and the others shifted their attention from the sleeping Oreo to the two of them. Chu Xi was dragged by Lu Wu Oh with one arm, and he couldn't help but move forward, so he had to turn his head and beckon everyone to follow: "There is a situation outside, follow me, let him lie here first."

As soon as he heard that there was a fight, King Lu rushed out as if he had lost his reins, and he couldn't stop it.

Back in the previous cabin, the holographic scene outside clearly appeared on the light screen, a giant tree was standing there, not only the huge size of the teeth and claws blocked the entire light screen, but also bent the branches to poke around the light screen, looking curious about the baby.

"Stupid tree, what are you looking at?" Lu Oh let go of Chu Xi, jumped up on a branch of the giant tree, peeled off the branches and leaves that blocked the line of sight, and urged with a roar: "You blocked the front, get out of the way, let me see where the enemy is!"

"Oooh, you come down first." Chu Xi stretched out his hand below, but fished it out, Lu Oh Oh rode on the branch and turned his head and dangled his feet, screaming very much, and also commanded the devil tree under him: "You can't see clearly inside, go, let's go and look at the bow of the boat outside!"

"This... Piece...... Good...... Play..." The branches of the devil tree were picked up on the light screen, and the roots of the tree were also stuck in place, with a posture of refusing to move the nest, slowly swallowing the wave of consciousness, "The tree... No...... Go..."

As a tree that has been nesting in the valley for an unknown number of years, the devil tree is a veritable dirt bun, and now that it comes out, it is curious to see anything.

"It says it's fun, it doesn't go." After Dove, who walked in behind, finished translating, he first got up and laughed, ran over, bypassed the roots of the devil tree on the ground, gestured in front of the blocked light screen, and then touched his chin to look at the devil tree, and said thoughtfully: "It should be this." Without

the sea of trees in the valley, now just looking at this tall tan giant tree, there is not such a strong sense of deterrence, coupled with the ability to understand the thinking of the devil tree, Dove is now not afraid of the devil tree at all, but is very close to it, of course, no matter how good it is, the roots and branches of the devil tree that are full of poison and fall down he dare not touch, he does not have the ability to reed oh.

The others followed suit, carefully avoiding the roots of the tree, all of them having seen Dove when he was put down, and they didn't want to try the feeling of being stiff and immobile themselves.

Lu Oh Oh hated iron without steel, patting the trunk of the devil tree to educate it: "Stupid tree, what's so fun about this, there are many things you haven't seen, it's not good!"

Obviously, when he first entered the Canglan Number, his eyes were not enough, but now he is very righteous to educate the Devil Tree.

"Didn't... Go out...... Rest..." The devil tree was still honest, and the reaction was slow, but King Lu said that it should come down one by one, and then the roots and branches of the tree continued to pick up in place and refused to move the nest: "Also... No...... Go..."