116

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 116 Chapter 116

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

The little mech that was poked stood still majestically, waiting for Chu Xi's order. Chu Xi cut off the communication, walked to the bed, and said to the mecha while pulling Lu Ohoh: "Cangrin, you go out first, you can go anywhere, and the pregnancy box will be handed over to you to take care of."

Turning over with his strength, Lu Oh changed into a four-pronged position and lay on the bed, his eyes dripping and rolling, completely unaware that he was about to be put under the pot.

"Oh." Cang Rin answered, then carried the pregnancy box towards the door, and as soon as he walked out the door, the door of the room was closed.

Before closing the door, you can still hear Lu Oh's surprised voice coming out of the room: "What's wrong... Hmm..."

It stood outside the door with the box against the box for a moment, was it kicked out?

The soundproofing of the room is excellent, standing outside the closed door you can't hear anything inside. Cang Rin soon made a move, searched for positioning, quickly locked the location of a person, and then carried the box and went downstairs.

In the underground training ground, everyone in the Guards was reminiscing together. Captain Al stood with his arms around his chest, watching Wei Long surrounded by other people who stayed here, where he was talking, and Wang Zai was also making fun on the side, interjecting two sentences from time to time. Ferrero and Le Shi stood on the other side, talking in low voices.

The withdrawn personality did not come together, but went back to her room to continue to absorb the Origin Crystal cultivation power, as the only woman in the Guards, she was the most desperate cultivation maniac of all, except for eating and sleeping and other occasions where she had to come forward, the rest of the time was racing against time to cultivate.

As for little poor Dove, as soon as the Devil Tree returned, he was captured by Oreo to work as a coolie. Oreo's Tree Special Healing Elixir still needs to be perfected, the model is readjusted, and everything is ready to be launched when Chu Xi needs to use it.

Zheng He and Zhang Lao have already left the space station, they have to go back to Oskelai Star to deal with the affairs of the research institute first, and the large amount of wealth and resources that were hidden before this can only be found by Zheng He himself. Chu Xi handed over part of the control of the Canglan to Elder Zhang, and let the Canglan take the two of them back to Oskelai Star, and with the shuttle speed of the Canglan, they could rush back before the men and horses of the Council Inspectorate came from the Central Star to the Yinhui System.

Because of the new special energy cultivation method that Chu Xi gave him, Wei Long's beast-like ability is now slowly transforming, and while the defects in the genes of the beast black eagle are made up, he has also got rid of the problems that have plagued him for so many years. Now no matter how excited his emotions are, he will not burst into tears, and his nagging nature is even more explosive, and he can't stop talking about it.

The others were still surprised, Zhao Mo slapped Wei Long's shoulder, and then put his arm around his neck, laughing and ridiculing: "I said that you kid finally doesn't cry all day ha!"