159

圣墟小说网

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 159 Chapter 159

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"Yes, Young Master, I just found out that the kid you were looking for appeared in Moridorosco City, with Tren Suretesspot of the KTE7 Research Institute, and now our people are closely monitoring them." Cassis, on the other end of the communication, quickly reported, with a somewhat flattering attitude.

This middle-aged thin man with brown hair and pointy ears is the person in charge of the Chu family in the middle region of the southwest continent of the Central Star, and his status is not low, but in front of Chu Mu, the heir of the Chu family, his identity is not worth mentioning, and now he finally has the opportunity to befriend the eldest young master, of course, he has to behave well.

"Keep an eye on me!" Chu Mu snorted coldly and ordered the communication: "I'll rush over in person, you first say hello to the mayor of Moridorosco, let him weigh it himself, but be careful not to startle the snake, if the person runs, see if I don't pick your skin!"

"Yes! Be! Cassis smiled and immediately reassured, "Don't worry! Subordinates promise to get things done! Hanging

up the communication, Chu Mu turned around, his face full of gloomy sneers, making his originally handsome face look a little oozing. Even Chu Xin next to him couldn't help but feel hairy in his heart, remembering what he had just heard, before he plucked up the courage to say: "Brother, I also want to go with you." Since

Chu Mu became a Saint Realm master, Chu Xin felt that her brother seemed to have changed a little, she couldn't say where it was, but instinctively felt afraid, she used to dare to play tricks with Chu Mu, but now when she stood in front of Chu Mu, she was trembling.

Probably because of the Saint Realm Psychic's deterrent power to the weak? Chu Xin couldn't figure it out, but this didn't affect her feelings for her brother, not to mention that Chu Mu still wanted to help her take revenge.

Chu Mu didn't know that the poison he had before came from the Devil Tree, which was told to him by Chu Xin, and she also showed Chu Mu the video she took with special earrings, and Chu Mu recognized the white-bearded little old man at a glance as the person who hurt himself in the first place, and this account was recorded by him on Chu Xi's head, and he also completely remembered the culprit of the little boy.

Now that Chu Mu has the strength of the Holy Realm, and also has a special immortal body, even if he has to obey the orders of Princess Sphendia, he no longer puts those who made him afraid before. Chu Xi and Lu Oh are inseparable, and rarely appear alone, Chu Mu can't move the two of them at present, so he set his eyes on a group of people under Chu Xi, so when Trensu left Yaocheng with the Devil Tree, their whereabouts were noted by the people sent by the Chu family to stare.

"You want to go too?" Chu Mu looked at Chu Xin, the yin in his eyes converged, his expression eased a little, he still has a lot of feelings for his sister, except for the current Mrs. Lianada, Chu Mu's closest relative is Chu Xin, even Chu Mingyu has to go back. He nodded and replied, "Well, let you watch me tear that little cub alive and give you an outlet."

After

saying that, he strode out of the room and went straight to the flying machine that had been ordered to be prepared, not only did not send someone to notify Chu Mingyu, but also ordered everyone to keep their mouths shut and never reveal the slightest bit of news to go out. Chu Xin hurriedly caught up, her heart was excited and a little apprehensive, of course, she also wanted to kill that strange little boy to avenge her humiliation, but he was afraid of making some more moths, Chu Xi in case there were any powerful hole cards that did not come out, the two brothers and sisters would suffer losses again this time.