173

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 173 Chapter 173

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

After a banquet, Da Mao was tired, but he also met a lot of people, got a lot of praise, and the most important thing was that this little guy made a new friend. That's right, the little milk baby monkey and the little chicken cub who claim to be the old man are unexpectedly involved, and the two little ones get together and squeak and chirp endlessly.

Lu Ohoh, who has changed back to human form, is being interviewed by the media with Chu Xi, and it is an exclusive interview specially arranged by Shi Lijia for them, taking advantage of this banquet to officially announce the relationship between the two to the All-China League.

"Admiral Chu, Lord Lu, how did you meet your husbands? Can you reveal that? Li Yuan, the media reporter in charge of the interview, asked with a smile, he is the head of the media department of Hei Xia Mu Entertainment, and he is also a very prestigious reporter in Hua Meng.

The interview was broadcast live on the Star Network, and Lu Ohoh, who experienced this feeling for the first time, was very excited, rolled his sleeves, slapped the table, and said domineeringly: "Of course, it's the king I hero saved the beauty!"

Li Yuan was originally a little nervous because he was facing a legendary super master, but now looking at King Lu, who obviously had a slender young face, he subconsciously turned his gaze to Chu Xi on the side. Chu Xi, who was sitting there, wore a silver-white military uniform, with a straight posture and awe-inspiring momentum, and he could suppress the audience just by his appearance.

The live broadcast channel on the Star Network has exploded, and many Hua Meng people on large and small planets in the Deep Blue Galaxy are guarding in front of the light screen, just to be able to watch the interview of these two. Chu Xi has not appeared in front of the people of the Hua Meng before, and his popularity has always been very high, but the most important thing is that this is the first time that Lu Oh has officially appeared in front of the Hua Meng public, and it is such a hot material as soon as he opens his mouth.

Of course, Chu Xi would not tear down Lu Oh Oh's platform at this time, not to mention that Lu Oh Oh said was also the truth, nodded very cooperatively, and said without hesitation: "My life is all his." Lu

Oh, who rarely listened to Chu Xi's confession like this, was first stunned, and then snorted, looking at Chu Xi for a while. Chu Xi also looked at him, and his originally cold eyes suddenly softened, seeing him smile like this, raised his hand and rubbed his head, and the pampered breath could almost overflow.

Li Yuan silently wiped his sweat in his heart, and quickly continued the topic, he couldn't let the tens of billions of Hua Meng people on the Star Network watch this pair of husbands and husbands look at each other affectionately and silly.

It's a pity that a good interview finally turned into a show of affection between Lu Ohoh and Chu Xi, which not only made Li Yuanzhi want to cover his eyes, but also showed the faces of countless Hua Meng audiences. However, the little chicken cub, who is the protagonist of this birth banquet, did not appear here, and everyone present had a tacit understanding that they did not mention the little guy, because Chu Xi had already said hello in advance, and Da Mao was still young, and Chu Xi did not want him to be paid too much attention by the public.