184

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 184 Chapter 184

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

The reed who was brought back tilted his head together with the chicken cub on his shoulder, and two pairs of black bright eyes looked at Chu Xi together, making Chu Xi couldn't help but smile.

In front of the others, Chu Xidu had a cold face, and when he was discussing things with Zheng He just now, his sharp eyes and increasing majesty made Zheng He subconsciously converge his casual attitude and truly put himself in the position of a subordinate. Only in the face of King Lu and his own chicken cub will he become this gentle and "virtuous" Chu Xi.

"What are you doing looking at me like that?" Chu Xi asked with a smile, raised his hand to rub a handful on Lu Ohoo's head, and combed the small clothes on Da Mao with his fingers. I don't know how Lu Oh rubbed the big hair, a pinch of fluff stood up on the melon seeds on the little head, how could not be suppressed, this time it was combed like a small braid.

I didn't realize that this handful of hairy little chicken cubs were serious and had a small chest, and the culprit Lu Oh Oh blinked, just looked at Chu Xi like this, did not speak, and smiled with crooked eyebrows.

Looking at such a reed, Chu Xi felt that no matter what he wanted from himself at this time, he would agree without hesitation, and he couldn't wait to rub him into his own bone and blood. In order to avoid his gaffe, Chu Xi had to change the topic, call up the topographic map on the light screen, and point out the place that had just been agreed with Zhenghe to Lu Oh Oh: "Oh oh, the address of the city has been chosen, you see, it's here." Lu

Oh carefully measured it for a long time, and suddenly looked up and asked Chu Xi: "Then where is my Behemoth Legion shelved?"

"When the main city is built, a number of satellite cities will be expanded around it, and here, set aside for the Behemoth Legion as a base city." He also considered this problem for a long time, pointed to a position on the topographic map in the southeast direction of the main city, raised his eyebrows and looked at Lu Ohoh and said: "In the future, the Behemoth Legion will be one of the strongest pillar forces of the Arch Guardian King's City, and the safety of your royal city depends on you."

This plan to form a giant beast legion is a plan that Chu Xi has long had, before leaving this planet, they have collected information, Chu Xi now has a list in his hand, remembering those top hegemon-level behemoths living on this primitive continent, these giant beast hegemonic strength is not inferior to the big demon at all, but the IQ is not civilized, it is still in the beast stage, and he does not want the big demon to know how to cultivate and become a human form like the big demon.

Taize Star is a primitive and barbaric planet, countless and various giant beasts have multiplied on this continent for a long time, and the number of powerful overlord-level behemoths such as Tyrannosaurus rex, scale armor beasts, and ancient pythons is not a few. Gathering all the giant beast overlords on the list and teaching them the cultivation method can definitely form an invincible legion.

This matter was handed over by Chu Xi to Lu Ohoh to be fully responsible, and it was also a good way for him to spend his energy when he was aggressive and active, and the Behemoth Legion also tossed him at will. In fact, only King Lu has this ability to suppress those overlord-level behemoths, and Zhang Yuzhang and the Devil Tree, who are also the peak demons of the Holy Realm.