182

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 182 Chapter 182

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"A radius of five thousand miles is enough." Chu Xi groaned, and asked what extent the little milk dragon's current ability was, and he already had a decision in his heart.

As a transformed dragon vein, the little milk dragon was born with the ability to move mountains and rivers and change the world, so it told Chu Xi with confidence that now it has the ability to raze the Thousand Mile Mountain Range to the ground and turn over the mountains and the sea. The big hair on the top of its head was stunned to hear it, its small short wings and claws tried to hold a dragon's whisker, and its black round eyes were full of adoration.

Lu Ohoh, who has always been aggressive, did not compete unconvinced this time, and he was not stupid, so he would not compare with a dragon vein, you must know that the dragon vein body before the collapse is a vein that stretches for tens of thousands of miles, and there is no comparison at all.

And the giant mecha on the side straightened his chest, with a proud posture, and praised the little milk dragon with an urn.

"King of kings, I need you to help me do one thing." Chu Xi spoke, "I want to build a new city on this dragon vein, and now I am surveying the terrain, and when the address of the city is decided, I will use your ability to control the earth, mountains and rivers."

As soon as Chu Xi said this, the little milk dragon immediately waved its huge dragon tail proudly, and tried to solemnly guarantee with its milky voice: "It is incumbent upon you to serve the master!"

Chu Xi nodded, discussed the specific plan with it, and finally said: "Then it will be hard for you, and then you will act according to the plan."

"Don't worry, master!" The excited little milk dragon directly circled the cave several times with the chick cub, fortunately, the underground cave was large enough to withstand the tossing of its huge size.

This little guy's spiritual wisdom first opened with a fierce force to turn against the sky, but in the end it collapsed, if it weren't for meeting Chu Xi and them, they were protected by the scattered true spirit with a pulse bead, it would have dissipated between heaven and earth, where could it still be as alive as it is now.

Therefore, the little milk dragon's simple heart was full of gratitude and admiration for Chu Xi, and now it can help, it is happier than anyone.

Da Mao was on the mountain-like dragon's head, leaning out the pom-pom's body and looking down, and was also very excited, fluttering his small short wings and chirping at the reed standing on the stone platform: "Dad! Father! Chirp! It's

rare to see the usually stable and sensible little chicken cub making such a fuss, Chu Xi couldn't help but hook the corners of his lips, his eyebrows were full of spoiled smiles, and he didn't urge these two little guys, anyway, they have time, don't rush to leave, let them play for a while.

As for Lu Oh, he couldn't bear it for a while, jumped off the stone platform, and in a few flashes, he also climbed onto the golden dragon's head like a hill, picked up the little chicken cub, and the father and son stood on the little milk dragon's head together for a ride.

"Babbling—babbling—" "Oh—" "Tweet—" The

deafening roar of the dragon echoed in the underground cave, shaking the surrounding stone walls. There is also the loud and high sound of the reed that also turns back into a big flower rooster, mixed with the chirping of chicks in the middle, which is as lively as a frying pan, making this dead underground cave suddenly full of vitality.