148

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 148 Chapter 148

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Pecking a jelly bean into his mouth, the chick cub squinted with a pair of black eyes, chirped softly, and then ate it deliciously. Yunling Pill is a rare delicacy for demons, Da Mao ate several in a row, his little belly ate more swollen, and he burped a little, and then looked at the box, it was empty.

"Tweet-" found that he had eaten all the elixirs in the box, the little chicken cub was embarrassed, the little short paw scratched on the edge of the box, trying to stand up his small chest to make a serious look, and chirped at the devil tree: "Brother Shushu, I'm sorry - Tweet - Big Mao, Big Hair have eaten -"

The devil tree did not feel sorry for the spirit pill he had saved at all, but smiled happily with his small mouth, and his eyebrows curved as if Da Mao had eaten more satisfied than he ate himself. The hairy brother who can take care of the little one makes this baby full of pride at the moment.

Chu Xi walked over, touched the head of the devil tree, and said softly: "Shuwa, when I turn back, I'll ask Oreo to remake some spirit pills for you to eat."

"No, don't!" The first time he was touched by Chu Xi so gently, the devil tree was a little shy, shrunk his neck, and rarely spoke sharply: "Give Mao Mao to eat!"

"Snap!" Da Mao crossed the box and jumped to Chu Xi's hand, and the small body of yellow velvet rubbed on his hand, shaking his little head very sensibly and chirping: "Father, I have eaten enough."

At this time, Cang Rin interjected on the side: "According to the current physical condition of the little master, the best recipe is energy-rich high-level elixirs, spirit fruits, and precious materials, it is recommended to regularly feed the little master beast spirit pill, which can promote physical development and is also good for the blood veins in the body."

"Beast Spirit Pill?" While gently rubbing the swollen little belly of the little chicken cub with his fingers, Chu Xi quickly searched for the information of this elixir in his mind. Most of the refining materials can be found in Huameng, even if some raw materials are not available, you can find substitutes, but the cost of this thing is quite expensive, and the materials needed are rare products in short supply in Huameng.

For example, one of the auxiliary materials purple line mica crystal, a standard unit weight crystal costs two thousand source crystals, which is equivalent to a year's savings of a middle-level superpower. And this is still the cheapest one of the materials for refining beast spirit pills, and the amount required is also large, a fifty beast spirit pill requires at least a thousand standard unit weight purple mica crystals.

The milk powder money of his own chicken cub is really not affordable for ordinary people, Chu Xi wrote down the pill of the beast spirit pill, and he will send this message to Oreo later, so that Oreo immediately began to refine a batch first. At present, with the KTE7 Research Institute on the other side of the Zhenghe River supporting, it is not a problem in terms of funds, but Chu Xi also has to start to speed up the pace of action, and he can't really let Lu Oh raise his family to earn milk powder money for his son.

Da Mao was rubbed by Chu Xi's fingers, and he lay down on his palm and blinked sleepily. The little fluffy ball of yellow velvet trembled, and he tried to open his eyes, but unfortunately, as a chicken cub who had just broken his shell, he couldn't control this kind of thing when he was full, and after a while, his little head dozed off little by little.