4

Set this site as the home pageCollection of Aoyu Pavilion

Account:

Password:

User registration

Thousand Nights Pavilion

可搜书名和作者,请您少字也别输错字。

Search

HomeFantasy novelsShuzhen novelUrban fictionTravel through the novelOnline game novelsScience fictionSupernatural fictionOther novelsGirls' novelsLeaderboard listComplete the novelRead the record

font

color

size

Scrolling screen

background

width

nighttimeSenyakaku > Girls' Novel > Interstellar First Battle Chicken > Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Vote for Referrals Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Bookmark Bugs/Reports

Hot recommendation: Evil Imperial Heavenly Jiao, Peerless Heavenly Doctor, Super Soldier Blade Female President's Full-time Bodyguard, Can't Stop the Goddess's Super Son-in-law Swordsman Road, Summoning of the World, Wen Chen, Fierce General Chao

Latest site name: Thousand Nights Pavilion Latest website: www.qianyege.com

Seeing that a small Budian dared to block in front of him, the giant tyrannosaurus was immediately 'provoked', and the angry roar shook the giant beasts within a radius of ten miles and fled one after another. However, instead of attacking, it took a step back, and the giant eyes that were originally teasingly were also full of vigilance. From this prey that was not enough to stuff his teeth, the tyrannosaurus felt the breath of threatening himself.

"Oh-"

After a moment of confrontation, the first to provoke was the angry giant 'chicken', looking at the huge 'flower 'rooster' full of fried 'hair' spread a pair of wings to protect himself behind him, Chu Xi suddenly felt a little want to laugh, severe pain struck, a cough, his body could no longer hold on, and he completely lost consciousness as soon as it was dark in front of him.

Lu Oh didn't notice that the person behind him had fallen to the ground, and he was urging the beads in his body with all his strength. The fire light surrounding his body expanded rapidly, Lu Oh Oh kicked the ground with both claws, like a big bird soaring into the sky, a hundred zhang giant 'chicken' suddenly appeared, colorful feathers 'feathers' roots were solid, and the body of blood 'flesh' was no different, it was completely a super enlarged version of the Aloe Oh body standing on the crown of the 'chicken' at this moment.

A giant beast larger than himself suddenly appeared in front of him, and the giant tyrannosaurus was startled, opened its blood basin and bit it. The two giant beasts fought earth-shatteringly, and the forest around the lake was destroyed to a mess, fortunately, Lu Oh still remembered to divide a part of his strength to 'get' a protective shield for the small place where Chu Xi was, otherwise the side in the 'melee' battle would have stepped on him into 'meat' mud with a casual kick.

The giant 'chicken' looks like a living creature, but it is actually an external incarnation controlled by Lu Oh Oh with divine thought, which is completely composed of energy. Seeing the other party's torn wings recover in the blink of an eye, the fierce giant tyrannosaurus was finally afraid, fled with a body of injuries, limped and roared while running - in the future, if you catch the prey, you will eat it, never play first, and never fight with the big 'chicken' in the future, too bullying the beast!