47

Set this site as the home pageCollection of Aoyu Pavilion

Account:

Password:

User registration

Thousand Nights Pavilion

可搜书名和作者,请您少字也别输错字。

Search

HomeFantasy novelsShuzhen novelUrban fictionTravel through the novelOnline game novelsScience fictionSupernatural fictionOther novelsGirls' novelsLeaderboard listComplete the novelRead the record

font

color

size

Scrolling screen

background

width

nighttimeA Thousand Nights Pavilion > Girls' Novel > Interstellar First Battle Chicken > Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Vote for Referrals Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Bookmark Bugs/Reports

Hot recommendation: Evil Imperial Heavenly Jiao, Peerless Heavenly Doctor, Super Soldier Blade Female President's Full-time Bodyguard, Can't Stop the Goddess's Super Son-in-law Swordsman Road, Summoning of the World, Wen Chen, Fierce General Chao

Latest site name: Thousand Nights Pavilion Latest website: www.qianyege.com

Lu Oooooo しw0。

The leader of the ghost-faced bird whose neck was torn off crashed to the ground, the huge bird body was still 'twitching', and Lu Oh had already 'pumped' and flew back, avoiding the splash of blood. The leader of the other ghost-faced bird missed the blow, screamed and pounced on Lu Oooo, trying to knock him away with a size advantage. Lu Oh Oh did not retreat, but rushed forward, and crashed over with the momentum of giving up others.

Two giant birds, one big and one small, collided together, and the big one was slammed out tens of meters away and smashed heavily on the ground. Lu Oh took advantage of the momentum to pursue, his lower claws were fast and accurate, and he pounced and tore open the neck of the leader of this ghost-faced bird with one claw.

In just a few breaths, the two ghost-faced bird leaders with a body length of more than ten meters were solved, crisp and neat, without dragging mud and water, which has always been the fighting style of Lu Oh Oh. The ghost-faced bird's hideous head is like a devil's head stretched over the corpse, and its slender neck is their point, but being able to tear off that thick skin so easily shows how sharp Lu Oh's sharp claws are.

Until this time, in the mecha 'chest' cabin, several people who held their breath and stared at the light screen intently exhaled heavily, with complicated expressions on their faces. Outsiders look at the liveliness, insiders look at the 'door' road, they are the most 'elite' Chinese alliance soldiers, I don't know how many battles they have experienced, they are all crawling in blood and fire to sharpen this combat effectiveness. But after watching Fang Cai's battle in just a few breaths, they suddenly realized that they were still far behind.

Almost in the blink of an eye, they killed the two ghost-faced bird leaders so beautifully, even making people 'fascinated', and their blood boiled, and they couldn't find a single flaw from Lu Ohoh.

It is simply a "chicken" born for battle.

"Lao Tzu... Lao Tzu..." Wang Zai grabbed Wei Long, who was in tears, his face was full of disbelief, and he couldn't say anything for a long time with his mouth open.