236-End

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 236 Chapter 236

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2018-07-18 20:33:02 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

What was supposed to be a tragic battle came to an abrupt end in the sound of two fat chickens, one big and one small.

The demon master Dijun, who swore to coexist with the Eastern Emperor's Palace, looked confused, and with the same confused Eastern Emperor Guards, he watched the most murderous and terrifying demon god on the opposite side The most murderous and terrifying Demon God Majesty was first hit head-on by a small yellow pompom, and then a hundred zhang giant chicken spread its wings and flew, and the whole person fell into the pile of colorful feathers on the chest of the giant chicken.

"Oooh?" Chu Xi was actually a little confused, maintaining this strange posture of being forced to bury his chest, and only after a long time did he break out of the feather in a trance. He patted one of the wings of the giant chicken above his head to signal him to lift it up a little, and at the same time did not forget to fish the small fluff ball sandwiched in the middle in his hand.

The mighty and majestic King Lu lifted his wings up a slit, Reluctant to release the man in his arms, he only lowered his head and looked at him for a long time, The huge eyes suddenly blinked, Aggrievedly exclaimed: "Daughter-in-law..."

This one just called out, In the fierce battle of the flood desolation world, the mouth is flattened, The tears in the basin suddenly snapped down, And don't speak, Like a little chicken cub, he hummed and chirped, desperately trying to arch into Chu Xi's arms and coquettish.

"Oh oh..." Chu Xi, whose eyes were red, swung out an enchantment to cover this space, blocking out the sight of all prying eyes outside, "Well, oh... Shrewd...... Don't cry... I'm coming..."

Saying this, there was also a dead choking in his hoarse voice.

"I didn't cry, the king I dominated the Flood Barren Continent, so I wasn't so unproductive, oh!" The reed sniffled and burped. Obviously before he saw Chu Xi, he had thought about how to appear majestically in front of Chu Xi after being killed from the Flood Desolate Realm, but now he really finally saw his daughter-in-law who thought day and night, Lu Oh instantly forgot his current body shape, and just wanted to put himself into a pom-pom ball into Chu Xi's arms - but he was wronged!

Chu Xi steadied his figure, and his face showed a long-lost look of crying and laughing. He hadn't smiled for too many years, and the corners of his mouth now looked slightly stiff when hooked, and the hand that gently smoothed the hair of the reed was gentle to the extreme.

Finally, Lu Ohoh, who was gentle and smooth by his beloved daughter-in-law, narrowed his eyes, and his bones seemed to soften down with the feathers, and he hummed softly a few times: "I still want to kiss, daughter-in-law, you don't know how much I miss you, I can't eat well or sleep well, I think every day that you are outside without my protection, and what can I do if you are bullied!"

"Well, I'll be bullied without your protection, so oooh you can't leave me anymore." His Majesty Chu Xi, the demon god who had already unified the Eternal God Kingdom and was about to overturn the Demon Star, a ninth-level civilization, was not much higher at the moment, and without hesitation, he kissed his fat who was coquettish.

After nibbling a mouthful of hair, Chu Xi, who began to return to his senses, suddenly reacted that Lu Oh Oh had not yet changed into human form, and what was in front of him was still a huge flower rooster like a hill.