147

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 147 Chapter 147

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"Tweet-"

Lu Oh Oh's eyes were round, staring at the big white egg in the breeding box in front of him without blinking, Chu Xi was tense, his hands subconsciously clenched Lu Oh's feathers, and everyone else also held their breath, and there was silence around, and only the chirping sound coming from the tender yellow little mouth could be heard.

After resting for a while, the tender yellow chicken mouth began to peck along the gap in the eggshell, one after another, unhurriedly, and the reed was dying.

There are more and more cracks in the eggshell, spreading along the pecked gap to the whole egg, and finally it cracks with a click. A chubby chick rolled out of the eggshell fragments, and the little fat body of yellow velvet was round like a hairball, and there was an eggshell stuck to the top of the head.

Chu Xi stretched out his hand, picked up the hairball, and pinched off the eggshell on the top of his head for him. The little yellow chicken cub tilted his head and chirped at Chu Xi seriously: "Tweet, thank you father!" Lu

Oh, who was crowded beside Chu Xi, looked at it, but did not dare to come up, his current claws and mouth of the original body of the beast were very sharp, and the little chicken cub looked soft and small, he was afraid that he would accidentally break this little guy.

The little chicken cub took the initiative to approach Lu Oh, rubbed on his feathers, and chirped a little shyly: "Tweet, Daddy!"

"Oh-" Lu Oh froze and did not dare to move, the place where the soft fluff of the chick cub rubbed was as crispy as electricity, so excited that he also cried out, "Big hair!

"Tweet!"

The father and son began to rub each other affectionately, Chu Xi coughed lightly, fished the little chicken cub out of the feathers of Lu Oh, carefully held it in the palm of his hand, touched it, and asked Cang Rin, who had rushed over, to check his physical condition: "Cang Rin, you come to scan Da Mao's body."

After all, it was the first time to use the Fixing Pulse Bead, and now that it was hatched as a chick cub instead of a human baby, Chu Xi was still a little uneasy, afraid that there would be any hidden danger in Da Mao's body.

"Yes!" Cang Rin's emotions were also quite excited, and he immediately took out the newborn detector that had been prepared a long time ago, and a layer of misty blue light shot out from the detector, covering the chick cub that was put on the blanket, and gave the little guy a full-body scan. The little fat chicken cub was not afraid at all, but shook his feathers, and took the initiative to rotate the little fat body to cooperate with the detector to scan.

However, by this blue light, the body of the little chicken cub who was originally covered in yellow velvet shook, and it became a white and fat little baby, sat up with small short hands and feet with fleshy meat, and a pair of big black eyes were full of confusion.

"What's going on?" Lu Oh and Chu Xi asked in unison, and the others also looked at Cang Rin suspiciously. Cang Rin calmly checked the data on the detector, and explained at the same time: "This is the little master's physical stress response, it's okay, when the scan is over, he will change back to the chick cub form, because the energy consumed by turning into a human form is too burdensome for his newborn body." The little master's physical development is very healthy and there are no hidden dangers.