64

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 64 Chapter 64

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"I'm going to find the Devil Tree!" As soon as he heard Chu Xi's words, Lu Ohoh's eyes lit up, and last time he left before he had enough fun with that stupid tree, and he didn't know what it was going to do when he climbed up from the valley. He shook his foot, twisting between Chu Xi's arms like a big worm, urging Chu Xi: "Then let's go quickly, let's go find it here!"

Rubbed by him to the waist numb, Chu Xi had to put him down, and instead ordered Cang Lan to shrink his size and leave this underground cave.

I saw that the 10,000-meter giant ship shook slightly, quickly shrunk, and in a moment it became a bronze ancient ship of about twenty meters, and the coercive pressure exuding from the surrounding body also converged, and it looked like a strange-looking aircraft, compared with the retro-style aircraft traveling in most of the planets of Hua Meng, it only looked more quaint and atmospheric.

Flying out of the underground cave where the lake had completely dried up, and returning from the original road in the mine cave in the source crystal vein, everyone couldn't help but feel like a world away when they looked at the scene outside displayed on the light screen of the spacecraft.

Le Shi pulled Ferrero, Wang Zai grabbed Wei Long, and the four gathered together, whispering about a thrilling experience in the fantasy realm before. Dove looked at both sides, pulled an indifferent look and leaned over, just in time to hear Wei Long wiping a handful of bitter tears there: "Until now, I still can't believe that it's a fantasy, the memories and feelings are too real, I live alone on an isolated island, every day I have to repel a wave of attacks, running on the ground, flying in the sky, swimming in the sea, it is simply the real version of the holographic virtual game Island Survival that I used to like to play on the Star Network!" I vowed to throw away the game pod I treasured when I went back and never play it again!

"You're a person, me?" Wang Zai touched his shiny bald head, remembering the previous experience in the fantasy realm, his brain broke out in a cold sweat, and he said with palpitations: "I went to a strange planet, where the creatures were infected with a virus and became the living dead who ate people. I fought with these living dead every day, using only cold weapons, often not eating a bite for days, and finally having a nest to gnaw at and always watch out for other people's black hands behind their backs, and if I was not careful, my life would be gone!

"It sounds like the movie drama that Hei Xia Mu Entertainment has produced, as if it is called the end of the world?" Le Shi turned his head and touched Ferrero behind him and asked him, "When we were still studying at the academy before, we went to see it during the holidays, do you remember?"

Ferrero ignored him and turned to talk about his experience in the fantasy world, which was nothing more than a thrilling and difficult test for people. Of course, he remembered the film, and even what happened that day in the holographic theater of Mrs. Mela has always remembered every detail.

Listening to it with his ears upright for a while felt boring, Lu Oh Oh bored, holding a thigh bone back and forth to play with the Fixing Pulse Bead, the miniature version of Oreo in the bead because the beads rolled around and also fell backwards, suddenly the expression on his face changed, and he became the previous evil blackened Oreo, holding the bead wall and roaring angrily at the reed outside: "Enough!" This Holy Master is not for you to fiddle with! You vile fellow, you have the ability to fight again!