35

Set this site as the home pageCollection of Aoyu Pavilion

Account:

Password:

User registration

Thousand Nights Pavilion

可搜书名和作者,请您少字也别输错字。

Search

HomeFantasy novelsShuzhen novelUrban fictionTravel through the novelOnline game novelsScience fictionSupernatural fictionOther novelsGirls' novelsLeaderboard listComplete the novelRead the record

font

color

size

Scrolling screen

background

width

nighttimeA Thousand Nights Pavilion > Girls' Novel > Interstellar First Battle Chicken > Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Vote for Referrals Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Bookmark Bugs/Reports

Hot recommendation: Evil Imperial Heavenly Jiao, Peerless Heavenly Doctor, Super Soldier Blade Female President's Full-time Bodyguard, Can't Stop the Goddess's Super Son-in-law Swordsman Road, Summoning of the World, Wen Chen, Fierce General Chao

Latest site name: Thousand Nights Pavilion Latest website: www.qianyege.com

However, seeing the half-cut branch that Lu Oh Oh came over, Chu Xi also remembered something, and asked Lu Oh Oh while continuing to clean up: "Oh oh, where is that devil tree you said?"

Lu Oh tilted his head, a little reluctant to say, pulled the small stone on the ground with his paw, and said: "What are you asking this for?"

"We only have this half of the branch left." Before leaving, let's go and find more back, and take them with you when we go to find Al, in case anyone is seriously injured, they can be rescued in time. Chu Xi got up and stared at Lu Oh, and his heart sank while explaining. Lu Oh Oh's appearance of weakness must be something to hide from himself, is it not as easy to deal with as Lu Oh Oh, but what is strange?

Lu Oh Oh was stared at even more weakly, tiptoed to the mouth of the tree 'hole', moved a step to glance at Chu Xi's face 'color', and muttered in his mouth: "Then you wait here for me for a while, I'll go and find you some back."

"I'll go with you." Before Lu Oh tried to sneak out, blocking the mouth of the 'hole', Chu Xi reached out and squeezed his right paw that had already stepped out of the 'hole'.

"Oh-"

As soon as Chu Xi became stronger, King Lu was provoked again. He honestly paced back into the nest, watching Chu Xi cleaning up there, but his eyes were dripping and turning, scratching his ears and scratching his cheeks to move his careful thoughts-the daughter-in-law 'wife' actually remembered to go to the devil tree together, what can I do with my mighty image of the great king?

The more Lu Oh over here looked restless, the more sure Chu Xi over there was that this guy must have something to hide from himself, and it was not a good thing. Otherwise, he wouldn't be so afraid that he would be angry, and he wouldn't even use the trick of coquettishness, thinking about it, the movements on Chu Xi's hands sped up a little.

Soon, Chu Xi packed the belongings of the two, and a bunch of boxes of all sizes were tied into a string with rattan ropes, neatly placed at the 'hole' and 'door' of the tree, and it seemed that the formation was not small. In addition to the boxes containing tools and collectibles, there are also many daily necessities.