130

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 130 Chapter 130

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

The little monkey saw at a glance what Mosley was thinking, and became angry, jumped on top of his head, and squeaked: "Dare to doubt my old man!" Little Morley, you're out of luck! "Don't

! Other! Grandpa Zu, don't say that..." When he heard that the sign was wrong, Mosleyan's face changed greatly, and he hurriedly stopped it, but it was too late.

At the moment when the little monkey's sentence "Little Morley, you are unlucky" came out, a runaway flying machine rushed out of nowhere, and crashed straight towards Mosleyan. The guards beside Moslian immediately stepped forward and prepared to stop the aircraft, but one of the guards suddenly slipped on the soles of his feet, and the light energy gun in his hand actually went off.

The scene was chaotic, and Moslyan successfully avoided the crashing flying machine and the light-energy gun that was shooting indiscriminately, but inexplicably tripped over his own foot, fell face down to the ground, and fell into the mud.

The little monkey that was originally bouncing on his head has jumped out of the distance, moving quickly, squatting on the wall and scratching his cheeks to watch the excitement.

"Huh? What's going on? Lu Ohoh, who chased out, just saw this chaotic scene, and his eyes widened in surprise, and he also looked lively.

Then Zhang Yuzi, who followed up, hurriedly went up and dragged the runaway aircraft, and Ferrero and Wang Zai also went up to help, acting together with the guards present, and quickly controlled the chaotic scene.

A level eight supernatural in the hall was actually tripped by his feet because of such a sudden situation, and on this occasion, Mosley got up from the ground neatly with a wooden face, patted the soil on his body, and acted very calmly. He knew that this would be the case, Grandpa Zu said that whoever was unlucky, that person would definitely be unlucky, no matter how to hide, it was useless, he was already mentally prepared.

Zhang Yuzhang stood beside Mosleyan and asked with concern, "Minister Mosleyan, are you all right?"

Aloe did not follow, but sneaked to the other side, looking at the little monkey squatting on it to watch the excitement, his eyes shining, and he was ready to pounce and catch it.

"I'm fine, it's just a little condition, nothing." Mosley said as he walked quickly towards that side, he had to save the little monkey before Lu Oh Oh moved, so as not to catch his grandfather, and he didn't know what kind of trouble to make at that time.

On the other side, the door of the runaway aircraft opened, and a confused Dove got out of the door and trotted over. This unlucky baby went out to do an errand before, and just came back, the good flying machine somehow suddenly lost control, and even the emergency system did not respond.

"Elder Zhang, did I break into trouble?" Dove cried, stopped in front of Zhang Yuzhang, and explained dryly: "I, I didn't mean it, I don't know what's going on!"

Zhang Yuzhu squinted at a pair of shrewd black bean eyes, smiled at him, and soothed: "Don't be afraid, the old man will handle this matter."

Ferrero and Wang Zai had quickly gone up, checked Dove's flying machine, and also walked over. Ferrero lowered his voice and reported to Zhang Yuzi: "Elder Zhang, everything is normal with the aircraft, and there is no sign of passive hands and feet.