48

Set this site as the home pageCollection of Aoyu Pavilion

Account:

Password:

User registration

Thousand Nights Pavilion

可搜书名和作者,请您少字也别输错字。

Search

HomeFantasy novelsShuzhen novelUrban fictionTravel through the novelOnline game novelsScience fictionSupernatural fictionOther novelsGirls' novelsLeaderboard listComplete the novelRead the record

font

color

size

Scrolling screen

background

width

nighttimeA Thousand Nights > Girls' Novel > Interstellar First Battle Chicken > Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Vote for Referrals Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Bookmark Bugs/Reports

Hot recommendation: Evil Imperial Heavenly Jiao, Peerless Heavenly Doctor, Super Soldier Blade Female President's Full-time Bodyguard, Can't Stop the Goddess's Super Son-in-law Swordsman Road, Summoning of the World, Wen Chen, Fierce General Chao

Latest site name: Thousand Nights Pavilion Latest website: www.qianyege.com

"Ahem! Ahem! Wang Zai coughed twice, and the 'chest' instantly felt another sharp pain, and pulled his nose and swollen face, causing him to grin.

Ferrero helped him lie flat on the ground, and Le Shi helped him correct his ribs, patted him on the shoulder, and smiled brightly: "This time it's a big loss, Wang Datou, I just said don't underestimate people's beastly form is a 'chicken', this is really better than me!"

"Okay, what so much nonsense." Glaring at Leshi who began to commit crimes again, Ferrero did not save face for Wang Zai, and said unceremoniously: "Even if you use special abilities, you can't be his opponent, it's better to be honest."

"I think so too." Wei Long echoed on the side, his gaze kept glued to Lu Ohoh over there, and said with a dreamy expression: "His beast form must have a special talent, otherwise he would not have such fast speed and such great strength, and he would have become a super huge body like before." I have never seen such a strong bird and beast state on the evolutionary genetic spectrum of the pseudo-beast lineage, and it will definitely be ranked in the top ten of the S-level overall ranking of the genetic spectrum.

At this time, Wei Long no longer dared to underestimate Lu Oh, after seeing how powerful this 'flower' 'chicken' was, Wei Long instantly rebelled and became an avid admirer of this 'chicken'.

His own beast form is a black eagle, which has been reduced to second-rate because of a fatal defect in his genes, and is classified as B on the evolutionary genetic spectrum of the bird lineage, so he is not less discriminated against by other beast-like powers, so he has an obsession with the powerful bird line beast, which can almost be regarded as a pathological fanatical worship.

In Huameng, the abnormal energy of the pseudo-beast line accounts for seven-tenths of the total number of abnormal people, and the so-called evolutionary gene spectrum is a ranking after the comprehensive assessment of the beast state of all the pseudo-beast line in the Hua League, which is promulgated by the parliament and updated every year, and is currently one of the most authoritative reference materials for the evaluation of the abnormal energy level.