160

圣墟小说网

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 160 Chapter 160

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

This is for the replacement chapter, the text is quickly replaced, it is okay to buy it first, the replacement will give away hundreds of words more than this, sorry

a "The old slave has already made arrangements for the young master's future life, and when the old slave dies, the young master will take Chongyang out of here and go to Lanjiang City to live an ordinary mortal life, and you must not expose your whereabouts. Since the young master can no longer cultivate the truth, the less he knows about the cultivation world and the cultivators, the better. That Chongyang kid was born with divine power, and although he was a mortal without spiritual roots, it was enough to protect the young lord in the mortal world. He is wild and difficult to tame, cunning and ferocious by nature, and has not been tamed by the old slave for ten years, and the young master must be careful not to be too close to him. However, the young master rest assured, the old slave had planted the secret prohibition of the Ling family in his body when he rescued him, and there was a red jade flute in the storage bag, if Chongyang dared to disobey you, you only need to use this flute to restrain him, and asking him to live or die was just a thought of the young master.

When

he heard this, Chongyang's eyes were already red, and his already hideous face was even more terrifying. He finally knew why he had always felt that Granny Ling was dangerous, because his life had always been in the hands of this person!

Hum! Old godly woman! Even if you don't die today, I will take your life!" Chongyang's hand touched the sharp short knife that he never left his body, and continued to lurk like a beast ready to strike a fatal blow at any time. Before he was sure that Granny Ling was dead, he would definitely not act rashly, otherwise it would be more than worth the loss to be counterattacked by the other party.

After Ling Yun's heart-rending cry sounded, Chongyang waited for another hour, and saw that only Ling Yun's sad cry was left in the house, before entering the house.

There was a gray smell of death in the room, and the thin old woman was lying on the bed, her body was blue-black, and the black blood she vomited was stained with her clothes and bed, and her death was really not good-looking. The boy's thin body knelt by the bed, crying hoarsely, and his beautiful eyes were red and swollen.

"This old thing is dead, and she can't live no matter how much you cry." Chongyang stretched out his arm, grabbed the boy and picked him up from the ground, and before he could react, his right hand had already pinched his white neck, and said coldly: "Give me something."

"Brother Chongyang?" Ling Yun had just realized that the others had entered the room, and his face was red because his neck was choked, but his heart was more shocked, stunned, and endless panic. He stared at the hideous boy who was pinching his neck, his eyes full of disbelief, and asked with difficulty: "What are you doing?" Chongyang

leaned his other hand towards the hand where Ling Yun was holding the cyan bag, and with a clever move, the bag fell into his hand. He held the bag in one hand, and the hand that pinched Ling Yun's neck slightly increased his strength, and he watched the boy's purple face before relaxing his hand again, and threatened coldly: "Take that flute out of here, hurry up, or I'll pinch your neck." "Mother-in-law Ling's voice was too low when she taught Ling Yun to use this storage bag method, and Chongyang didn't hear it, otherwise he would have done it himself.