115

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 115 Chapter 115

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

According to the map, I entered the largest entertainment square in the city, with Chu Xi there, Lu Oh Oh didn't have to worry about it at all, just played. However, in order not to attract onlookers, Chu Xi made a little disguise himself and buttoned a velvet hat on Lu Ohoh's head.

Standing in front of the giant light screen of the theater scrolling propaganda posters, Chu Xi did not pay attention to the content on the light screen, but looked down at Lu Oh Oh who was standing next to him, and asked him with a gentle expression: "What do you want to see, oh oh?"

Lu Wuwu's big black eyes were round, and without hesitation, he pointed to a light screen and shouted: "Look at that!" Looking

in the direction he pointed, the corners of Chu Xi's mouth twitched, although he knew that with the extraordinary aesthetics of Lu Oh, he was still a little helpless in the face of a Oh Oh who liked heavy metal rock music.

That's right, this is a live broadcast of a concert of a heavy metal band that is a little famous in Huameng, and it will start in half an hour.

But since Lu Oh likes it, Chu Xi also bought a ticket directly from him, and led an dishonest good move into the field. Chu Xi knew very well that he had too many things to do, and after returning to the Central Star, he would not have such an opportunity to play with Lu Oh Oh.

This time is not a holiday, there are few people who come to the square, and even fewer people like such a heavy taste of black winged heavy metal band, and most of the seats are empty.

Sitting in the box with the best view, Lu Oh was very emotional, and there was a thorn under his butt, twisting around in the seat, touching this and that freshly, and leaning over to Chu Xi. Chu Xi had to hold him and kiss him on the top of his head, which made him honest.

As soon as the live broadcast began, a high, sharp drum sound suddenly exploded, as if cutting through the air, making people's eardrums vibrate.

The next concert is simply a test of people's ears, and for those who don't like it, it's like locking thousands of ducks together and calling in the sound of tens of thousands of different types of car horns.

Chu Xi was not very interested in this noisy music, his eyes just glanced over there, and then all his attention was on Lu Ohoh next to him.

The lead singer of the orchestra on the stage sang the opening song that the Black Feather Wing Orchestra would sing at every concert, and it was also the theme song of their orchestra: "Black - colored wings - covering the sky - the wind rises - burial - "

Lu Oh Oh was so excited that his little face turned red, and when he was excited, he changed back to his original form, arched his chair, flapped his wings in the box, and sang to the rhythm of the drum.

"Cluck--chick-chick-run-oh-da-oh-da

-

Fortunately, they are in the VIP box, the sound insulation is the best, there is no need to worry about the sound will be transmitted, you can let the reed make noise inside.

The colorful rooster fluttered, sang intoxicatedly, and like the lead singer of the orchestra on stage, he spread his wings and made a gesture of spreading his wings and soaring into the sky.