26

Set this site as the home pageCollection of Aoyu Pavilion

Account:

Password:

User registration

Thousand Nights Pavilion

可搜书名和作者,请您少字也别输错字。

Search

HomeFantasy novelsShuzhen novelUrban fictionTravel through the novelOnline game novelsScience fictionSupernatural fictionOther novelsGirls' novelsLeaderboard listComplete the novelRead the record

font

color

size

Scrolling screen

background

width

nighttimeThousand Nights Pavilion > Girls' Novel > Interstellar First Battle Chicken > Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Vote for Referrals Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Bookmark Bugs/Reports

Hot recommendation: Evil Imperial Heavenly Jiao, Peerless Heavenly Doctor, Super Soldier Blade Female President's Full-time Bodyguard, Can't Stop the Goddess's Super Son-in-law Swordsman Road, Summoning of the World, Wen Chen, Fierce General Chao

Latest site name: Thousand Nights Pavilion Latest website: www.qianyege.com

Unexpectedly, Chu Xi would suddenly attack him, and caught off guard, Ji Chengxi only had to hold up a layer of energy shield, and hurriedly retreated and dodged.

This knife, Chu Xi shot fiercely, accompanied by the sound of the energy shield cracking, the knife in his hand slashed heavily into Ji Chengxi. Ji Chengxi screamed miserably, and in an instant, blood gushed from his chest, stumbled to the ground, covered the wound with one hand, and pointed at Chu Xi who was standing in front of him, his eyes 'desire': "Chu, Chu Xi!"

"It is impossible for the real Ji Chengxi to say such a thing." Chu Xi crossed the knife, and the blood-stained blade pointed mercilessly at Ji Chengxi's throat, there was no expression on his cold face, and his eyes were also calm.

Hearing this, Ji Chengxi twisted her face and roared madly: "Are you crazy! Chu Xi! You're actually going to kill me?

"Everything here is fake, and so are my memories." Chu Xi said indifferently: "But it's true that I want to kill you."

On that mission, he did retreat from the pursuit of the Tamar Empire, returned to Hua Meng, temporarily settled at the base on an asteroid, and personally 'handed over' the information to Ji Chengxi, who came to 'hand over'. However, he did not return to the central star, the side effect of the 'medicine' agent was not weakness, but completely destroyed his sea of consciousness, coupled with Ji Chengxi's sudden betrayal and sneak attack, 'forced' him to have to self-detonate his mecha Silver Wolf to earn a glimmer of life to escape.

The 'misty' fog in his mind gradually cleared the clouds, Chu Xi's memory became clearer and clearer, and later, he fled all the way to the Yinhui system, the raider crashed on the RH4 giant planet, and he encountered a life-saving 'chicken' named Lu Oh Oh...

Finally remembered the most important thing I forgot.

Chu Xi looked at Ji Chengxi in the pool of blood in front of him, but his gaze passed directly through his body, as if what he was facing was not a person who was seriously injured and dying, but air. Ji Chengxi, who was kneeling on the ground, laughed madly, looked up at Chu Xi, blood dripped from the corner of his mouth, and spit out a vicious curse in his mouth: "Chu Xi, you never want to get out alive!"