211-215

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 211 Chapter 211

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

No matter how chaotic the situation on the Hua Meng side is, it can't affect Taize Xing's side, there is the Camos Blue family in it to muddy the waters, and the Chu family is in a mess, and in the end, even who copied their base star was not found.

The mysterious fleet that cleanly wiped out the two ace legions of the Chu family seemed to appear and disappear out of thin air, and was spread on the star network, and there were all kinds of speculations, among which a version close to the truth was that this powerful mysterious fleet was an invader from a higher civilization, so the entire Hua Alliance had some panic.

Because the news of the killing of Princess Sphenia and Prince Klimo was tightly sealed by the Hua Meng high-level, the Hua Meng people did not know about this, and when they witnessed the video recorded by the survivors on the warships and mecha that the Hua Meng people were completely unable to resist, many people were still hoping that the superior civilization Biya Alliance attached to the Hua League could send troops to assist the Hua League.

The high-ranking members of the parliament who knew that they were □□ couldn't even sleep well, and they didn't dare to expect that the higher civilization could give Hua Meng protection, and even secretly guessed in their hearts whether this fleet would be sent by the Biya Alliance, otherwise how could they attack the Chu Family Base Star alone?

Because of this, most of the high-level members of the council were even more unpolite to the Chu family, taking advantage of the Chu family's vitality this time, they beat the falling water dogs one after another, in a short period of time, without the support of Chu Tianxing, the number one powerhouse of the Hua League, the Holy Realm Extraordinary Master also suffered heavy losses, and the Chu family, which was originally in the sky, fell into a precarious situation.

With the Chu family's affairs attracting attention, the newly developed giant planet Taize Star is not very noticeable, and with the gradual construction of the new city, groups of immigrants are also quietly settling on this planet.

Above the royal city, a colorful shadow suddenly swept by, rampage along the way, and broke into an unknown number of rail transit lines. All kinds of aircraft in the high-altitude orbit are flowing endlessly, a prosperous scene, and there is no riot because of this group of colored lights that completely do not abide by traffic rules, and one aircraft after another is orderly and temporarily avoided under the guidance of the intelligent transportation system, and then order is restored.

Those residents who first came to Taize Star have long been accustomed to it, but some newly settled immigrants have not yet been fresh to this scene.

On the high-altitude orbit that had just been swept by the light mass, a young man sitting in an automatic navigation vehicle hurriedly used a portable terminal to capture the picture of this colorful shadow passing by, and said to himself with excitement on his face: "I heard that it is true, I really saw the legendary King Lu with my own eyes!"

And the city guard patrol team in charge of this area is also accustomed to it, completely ignoring this guy who broke into the high-altitude track to disrupt the traffic order, only the dutiful high-altitude rail group intelligent hub system immediately issued a traffic ticket, directly to the palace's bill, even if it is a king, the intelligent system will not have any omissions!