125

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 125 Chapter 125

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"Wei Long, this guy deserves it, and dragged me down!" Fanta scolded with an indignant smile, walked over, and also set her eyes on the projection light screen in front of her. The latest press conference of Black Xia Mu Entertainment is being broadcast on the light screen, and this time the official press conference, people from the parliamentary government also appeared.

A senior official at the headquarters of the Ministry of Supervision was speaking: "The news just announced has been verified by our Ministry of Supervision and is indeed true. The government is trying to communicate with the mysterious powerhouse from the RH4 giant planet, and promises not to interfere with the normal operation of Black Xia Mu Entertainment, nor to ban the battle video.

This news was the result that everyone wanted to hear the most, not only the tense atmosphere at the scene instantly became hot, but also the countless Hua Meng people who followed this matter through Star Network and other channels were also relieved. With this public statement from the parliamentary government, the video is legal, and they don't have to worry about the video being officially banned.

Because behind the support of the Camos Blue family, Black Xia Mu Entertainment is not only the leading boss in the industry, but also has a close relationship with the parliamentary government. Many people are even speculating that this time the matter is actually secretly manipulated by the government behind the scenes, suspecting that the parliamentary government is going to have a major reform, which is why the Holy Realm Wizard, who has always been hidden behind the scenes from the altar, also appears in the eyes of the people of the Hua League so high-profile.

Shi Lijia's move was really brilliant, involving the whole body, and while stepping on the face of the Chu family to the ground, it also involved the parliamentary government and other powerful family forces. The parliamentary government is not yet the word of the Chu family, even if Chu Mingyu is the head of the parliament, he is actually subject to the constraints of various forces.

This battle video was released and had a far-reaching impact, the most direct beneficiaries are the middle and low-level powers, and the high-level powerhouses have also benefited a lot, and the strength of the Holy Realm Psychic will also make the dominance of the supernatural more consolidated, which is reasonable, and most of the forces are happy to see this matter. They are now trying to draw this expert to their side, of course, they will not support Chu Mingyu's proposal to ban the video, so the Chu family's loss is determined.

And this time, the Chu family still has to knock down their teeth and swallow into their stomachs, and they can't even complain, who makes the lion legion at the top of the Chu family's supernatural legion vulnerable to a vulnerable look by countless Hua Meng people.

The military department also sent someone this time, and it was still a deputy minister, Shen Qing, the most powerful henchman of the old marshal. On the light screen, his face was solemn, and his thick voice was sonorous: "Taking this opportunity, we want to clarify to you about Major General Chu Xi before, the Military Department and the Supervision Department have jointly sent an investigation team to re-investigate Major General Chu's treason and leakage." The military department has always firmly believed that Major General Chu is innocent..."