132

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 132 Chapter 132

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"The head of the family, his subordinates are willing to bear all the charges." Yi Qianlian lowered his head and said in a dry voice: "I hope that the family master can take care of his subordinates' wives and sons for the sake of serving the Chu family diligently for many years." Chu

Mingyu nodded, his face softened slightly, got up and went over, personally helped Yi Qilian up from the ground, put on a gesture of affection, patted him on the shoulder and said: "Don't worry, I will order someone to take care of your family." You are loyal to the Chu family, and the Chu family will naturally not treat you badly. Won't

you treat me badly? Yi Qianlian sneered in his heart, he would not be treated badly to push him out to calm the anger of the people, obviously he was just acting on orders! But at this point, he knew very well in his heart that compared with the Chu family, he was just a small chess piece that had been abandoned, and if he wanted to resist the huge behemoth of the Chu family, it was tantamount to hitting a stone with a pebble, and it would also affect the family, it was better to honestly bear the matter, so that his wife and son might still have a way to live.

Yi Qianlian never raised his head, and his voice choked and said: "Thank you master!" Seeing

Yi Que Lian's expression of such gratitude, Chu Mingyu was quite satisfied in his heart, and called his personal assistant Chu Yingcheng in front of Yi Que Lian and ordered: "Allocate a resettlement fee to Regiment Leader Yi, hand it over to his family, and then arrange someone to take good care of them."

"Yes, Master!" Chu Yingcheng immediately bowed and answered.

The amount of this money gave Yi Qianlian a trace of comfort in his desperate heart, with this money, coupled with his own savings for so many years, his wife and son's medical expenses did not have to worry about in a short time. After exiting from Chu Mingyu, the people in the eleventh place were already waiting outside the door, and Chu Yuxing personally put Yi Qianlian on the supernatural power sealing lock and escorted him to a flying machine.

And after sending Yi Qianlian and arranging some things, Chu Mingyu rushed back to the main residence of the Chu family. The whole planet is the private property of the Chu family, and it is also the base camp of the Chu family, and most of the people living on this planet are people of the Chu clan, after all, the population of the Chu family is prosperous, so that the family with a long history, the main vein and the paraline branches of the total zero and zero have multiplied into a huge number. However, the main mansion of the Chu family located in the base star capital city, only the contemporary family head and his direct blood relatives can live in it.

The main mansion covers a fairly large area, completely modeled on the imperial palace in the ancient earth Huaxia capital recorded in historical materials, full of ancient charm, majestic and majestic, making people feel like returning to the ancient earth thousands of years ago. Only the Chu family, which has been passed down from the ancient earth era and has been standing until now through the era of interstellar fusion, has this background, and the Chu family is the most orthodox ancient earth Chinese people, and has always been one of the rulers of the Chinese interstellar alliance.

Passing through the palaces, Chu Mingyu hurriedly walked into a palace with exceptionally heavily guarded guards. Seeing Chu Mingyu's figure appear, Chu Jingxing, the head of the medical group, stepped forward, bowed and reported in a low voice: "The head of the family, the subordinates are incompetent, there is no progress, the young master's body is still stiff..."