188

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 188 Chapter 188

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

When he was busy, Da Mao also got into the kitchen, tiptoed to grab Chu Xi's trouser leg, tilted his little head, and chirped: "Father."

"Hmm." Chu Xi wiped his hands, leaned over and scooped up the chicken cub and put it on his shoulder, asking, "What's wrong, Da Mao?"

"Hasn't Dad come back yet?" Arching his little head and rubbing on Chu Xi's side face, he asked with a big hair. Since birth, the chick cub has not been separated from his father for so long.

Chu Xi touched the little chicken cub's head and coaxed him patiently: "Don't worry, come back soon, didn't he tell you in the communication that he would be able to come back in these two days."

"Tweet-" Da Mao answered with a cheer, nesting his little head under Chu Xi's collar, Dad is going to get down to business, the steady little chicken cub should not be disturbed, and the father is also so busy, let alone let the father worry. But, but Da Mao misses his father so much!

The little chick cub made Chu Xi feel so distressed, in fact, not only Da Mao wanted to oh dad, he also missed his big baby, if he couldn't get out, he would have found it a long time ago. It is also King Lu, a guy with no heart and lungs, who has been playing crazy outside during this time, and also recorded his battle experience in fighting a hegemonic-level giant beast, and sent it back to Chu Xi and Da Mao, to be more and more screaming.

Coaxed Da Mao, Chu Xi quickly made the food, put Da Mao on the dining table for the little guy to eat by himself, he ate something casually, and opened the terminal light screen to process the file while eating.

Now everything has just started, it is the busiest time, although there are two people in charge of internal and external affairs, Zhenghe and Zhang Yuzhu, and other guards can also be alone, but there is still a serious shortage of manpower, and many major matters need to be decided by Chu Xi personally, and this situation is estimated to improve until everything is on track.

But no matter how busy Chu Xi is, he will also take time to go home to cook for the little chicken cub, stay with him for a while, and usually let Dove and the devil tree take care of the little one, to be precise, Dove takes care of the devil tree and the two little balls of Da Mao.

Da Mao tied his small napkin around his neck, obediently eating it himself, and did not forget to remind Chu Xi to eat it too. When he was almost finished, Dove also poked his head in at the door, and said to Chu Xi with a smile: "General, you go and get busy, Mao Mao will be taken care of by me."

The devil tree also poked his head out from Dove's legs and said slowly, "Take care of Mao Mao."

"Well, over to you." Chu Xi nodded, touched the little body of the little chicken cub's yellow velvet with his hand, and rubbed it on the swollen little yellow belly. Unlike Ferrero and Al, Dove is not very good at handling affairs, so he volunteered to take care of the two younger ones.

Da Mao also nodded his little head seriously, and chirped at Chu Xi: "Father, don't worry." After a pause, the little guy seriously reminded Chu Xi: "Dad must call me when he comes back." "I'll

definitely call you." Chu Xi answered with a smile, handed Da Mao to Dove, turned around and left, got on a flying machine, and went straight to the central square located in the central area of this new city.