151

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 151 Chapter 151

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Since coming to this world, the chicken feeders have dreamed of quickly finding their fat chicken cub who has been in trouble all day, and personally confirmed that the little unconscionable one is still alive, eats and drinks, sleeps and plays, and still lives without heart and lungs.

However, Feng Lan must completely end the matter on the Black Emperor's side before leaving, otherwise he owes the Black Emperor family from this life, which will hinder his cultivation path, and it will be difficult to predict the future demons and calamities. The chicken feeder has never mentioned half of his guilt, just afraid that Feng Lan will think more.

Now facing Feng Lan's eyes, he subconsciously twisted his face, avoided meeting Feng Lan's eyes, and continued to say with a hard mouth: "What are you looking at me like this?" Just want to send me off with a game?

Feng Lan leaned over, and while taking his game console away, he said in a slightly hoarse voice: "Before we go to the Robert Ranko satellite group, we still have time to do something else..."

"The Buddha-figure is very busy now, no time!" A slap was pasted on Feng Lan's approaching face, and the chicken feeder raised his chin, squinted at Feng Lan, and threw Feng Lan an an incomprehensible junior's eyes.

According to the calculation of the seniors on Taize Mountain, he is indeed the elder of Feng Lan, Feng Lan is the big disciple of the real person in charge, and he is the junior uncle in charge of the teaching, and in the past, when Feng Lan was in Taize Mountain, he had to call him a master uncle in front of outsiders. At that time, the chicken feeder was also highly respected in Taize Mountain, and because he became a master of the tribulation period at a young age, he also lived in seclusion in the nameless valley for many years, and over time became a mysterious and legendary figure.

It is a pity that Uncle Wei, the flower of the high ridge that is revered by everyone on Taize Mountain, was accidentally arched by the junior of Feng Lan.

Feng Lan restrained his hand, and just wanted to say something, when he saw the chicken feeder's sudden body stiffened, and his confused voice sounded in his ears: "Wait, Feng Lan, let me go first." Seeing

that his expression was wrong, Feng Lan did not make any more trouble, immediately let go of his hand, and at the same time sat up straight, frowning and asking, "What's wrong?" The

feeder shook his head and felt out a quaint bronze octagonal plate from his sleeve. In his realm, he can sense some major things in the underworld, and the ability similar to prophecy and the sixth sense is mysterious, unclear, but rarely wrong, because cultivators in his realm can faintly touch the trajectory of fate. It is precisely this ability coupled with his own calculations that the chicken feeder is sure that Lu Ohoh is still alive, but he is blocked by something powerful, and he has never been able to calculate where the other party is.

He had just suddenly felt the connection from the depths of his bloodline, and as far as he knew, the only person in this world who was related to him was his own fat chicken cub.

The bronze octagonal plate is a magic weapon used to feed the chickens, and when he saw that he took out this, Feng Lan's expression also became solemn, and he got up and stood aside, quietly protecting him.