71

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 71 Chapter 71

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

This scene, not only the Dove below was stunned, but even the Canglan who stayed in mid-air, all the guards who had been watching the movement below were stunned, looking at the huge mecha in the valley, not to mention, the pitch-black mecha was so entangled by a giant tree, it was like wearing a set of tree armor, which looked even more powerful.

They looked at each other, and none of them spoke, because they had no idea what to say. The majestic wind is the majestic wind, but the originally imposing huge mecha below has an extra canopy of trees that is stretched out in the wind, and it looks like a large handful of dull hair.

Cang Rin, who was dumbfounded, was very calm and did not react at all. This wooden and honest mecha didn't even move, allowing the devil tree to nest on its body, quite a little bit of a little let you toss my majestic posture.

Lu Oh Oh circled around the mecha, looked at it for a long time, and finally nodded with satisfaction, and praised it very seriously: "This is good, especially the head, it looks the most awe-inspiring!"

These words spread out in the wind, echoing in the valley, and everyone else couldn't help but feel the urge to cover their faces, King Lu's unique aesthetic was really difficult to say.

Let Dove and the devil tree confirm that the worm nests here have been cleaned up, Chu Xi asked Lu Oh to change back to human form, carried him into the chest cabin of the mecha, and the energetic Dove behind hurriedly jumped to follow.

"Cangrin, let's go back to Canglan."

"Oh."

The urn responded angrily, and a pair of giant wings stretched out from between the gaps in the roots of the tree and flew towards the bronze giant ship parked in midair.

The dull hairs on the top of its head, oh no, it was the canopy of the devil tree that swung in the wind, swayed even more, and made a burst of noises—"It turns out... This...... Only...... Be...... Fly...... So so...... Target...... Feel...... Ahhh..."

After entering the cabin of the Canglan, Cang Rin took out everything in the chest compartment, and his size was reduced to about three meters before the battle was started, and the devil tree that was originally wrapped around it fell to the floor with a snap, which immediately attracted the attention of a group of onlookers.

Even without the branches of the valley to distract the waves of consciousness, the Devil Tree's mind was not fast enough, it was still dull and distressing, slowly closing the roots of the tree and moving in the direction of the reed. Fortunately, this cabin is large enough to accommodate its free movement inside.

Chu Xi took out the Dingming bead, and the miniature version of Oreo in the bead was lying on the wall of the bead at the moment, staring at the devil tree next to him, a pair of eyes shining with green light, and the expression on his face was like a hungry ghost who had been hungry for eight hundred years and suddenly saw a table of delicacies, and muttered salivatingly: "Perfect, such a perfect plant!" Oh, my God! Just give me a branch, no! Just give me a leaf to study and my Oreo will be worth it for the rest of my life!

With his mental strength, he couldn't see the appearance of dying before, and if it weren't for the Fixing Pulse Bead trapping, he would definitely have rushed out early in the morning and pounced on the Devil Tree.