169

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 169 Chapter 169

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Not long after Chu Xi and Lu Wuoh left, the leaders who had gathered here also dispersed one after another, leaving the investigation team to deal with follow-up issues. Chu Moyun took Chu Mingyu directly back to the base star of the Chu family, and the first thing he did was to rush to the top of the Cloud Mountain to ask for the Great Elder Chu Tianxing.

The top of the Cloud Mountain is the highest place on the planet, and the steep giant peak that plunges into the sky is like a divine sword that breaks through the heavens and the earth, which is daunting. Usually, no one dared to approach this area without permission, because this was where Chu Tianjian lived, and most of the time he spent his retreat in the palace on the top of Cloud Mountain.

Chu Tianxing, who could directly cross space through the Void Ancient Gate, had already returned to the top of the Cloud Mountain, and at this moment, he had changed into a white robe, and was sitting under a thousand-year-old tree outside the hall and closing his eyes and meditating. A little golden light emanated from his body, making his whole person shrouded in a divine radiance, sacred and awe-inspiring, making people have an urge to crawl at his feet and worship.

Strange, although the Great Elder was majestic and cold before, he was not like now... Is this transcendence beyond all things because of the breakthrough of the Holy Realm? Although Chu Moyun had some doubts in his heart, he was more excited and reverent, and respectfully knelt down to salute, and exclaimed: "Great Elder!" Chu

Mingyu also followed behind Chu Moyun, shrinking his head and kneeling there honestly like a quail, where there was still the former head of the Hua League. Because Chu Tianxing has always disliked people being noisy, Chu Moyun did not let other elders follow, as for bringing Chu Mingyu over, it was because of this Chu Mu's matter, whether to deprive Chu Mingyu of his position as the head of the family also asked Chu Tianxing to decide.

"Everything is taken care of?" Chu Tianxing opened his eyes, a pair of golden eyes without the slightest mood fluctuation, and said lightly.

Chu Moyun hurriedly reported the matter, which was nothing more than the follow-up handling of the matter in Moridorosco City and the next series of development plans of the Chu family. In this regard, Chu Moyun was very skilled in handling it, because before this, Chu Tianxing rarely asked about family affairs, and many decisions of the elder council were handled by Chu Moyun, the second elder.

After listening to her, Chu Tianqian was silent for a moment, his gaze that fell on the sky was far away and empty, and he suddenly sighed softly: "It's still far away..."

"Great Elder?" Obviously in front of him, at this moment he gave people a feeling that was out of reach, Chu Moyun couldn't help but call.

Chu Tianxing withdrew his gaze, raised his hand to take out a chip, handed it to Chu Moyun, and said in a deep voice: "You have seen this first." After

taking the chip, Chu Moyun did not dare to delay, and immediately put it into his portable terminal, the data in the chip was immediately read, and the data that appeared on the light screen turned out to be an unexpected plan.

"Promoting religion? Build a temple? Let the people of the Hua Alliance all believe in the God King? Chu Moyun, who had read these materials, was a little stunned, and a puzzled look appeared on his face, and he looked up at Chu Tianxing.