101

圣墟小说网

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 101 Chapter 101

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

After coming out of the battleship cabin, the well-trained one thousand and eighty level seventh-level beast lineage superpowers immediately took action, and ten groups of special mecha combinations completed the fusion of special abilities in ten seconds. The Lion Legion Psychic in silver-gray uniforms disappeared, and in its place appeared ten supernatural beasts that were as large as giant frigates, emitting a silent roar in the cosmic starry sky.

Ten supernatural combined beasts have strange shapes, with the head of a red flame lion, a humanoid body, huge steel claws on the limbs, and a row of sharp spines on their backs, which looks like a huge hideous weapon.

Seeing the appearance of ten supernatural combined beasts larger than his own incarnation, the giant chicken avatars that turned into nine shook their heads, not only did not retreat timidly, but their fighting intent was even higher.

In the eyes of King Lu, who is aggressive by nature, these big guys are much more powerful than ordinary behemoths and those stupid battleships before.

"Lock target, attack!"

With the commander's order, the Alien Fusion Beast thundered and pounced on the giant chicken with lightning speed. Immediately, these ten supernatural combined beasts and eight giant chickens launched a thrilling battle in the starry sky.

"Master, how about the old man go out to help the king now?" Zhang Yuzhang in the Canglan was a little unable to sit still when he saw those supernatural combined body beasts, turned his head and pleaded at Chu Xi, and brushed his snow-white long beard with a trembling hand as he spoke.

Don't look at his current appearance of a white-bearded little old man who swayed three times, but his real combat power was not inferior to a Saint Realm supernatural master. As a big demon, old and old, the octopus old man is not weak at all, turning back to the original form is a behemoth-level tentacle behemoth, and releasing it can stop at least three supernatural energy beasts.

Zheng He stepped forward, the small fire ball flashing at the tip of his finger shook open, and said in a deep voice: "I can also stop a head, General." Seeing

this, Oreo on the side also snorted coldly, but did not stand up, standing in place with a gloomy face, and the expression on his face was also a little more annoyed than the usual arrogance and arbitrariness of the blackened personality. Although he is also a Saint Realm Psychic Master, and he became a Saint Realm Psychic much earlier than Zheng He, when he really fights, his combat effectiveness is still not comparable to Zheng He, even if he doesn't want to admit it.

In the face of this kind of battle in the cosmic star space in front of him, and both sides of the battle are such a huge guy, his power system is more restricted, far less powerful than the power of Zhenghe's magical fire.

"Hmph, when my Vajra Immortal Body Cultivation has been..." With a low curse, this blackened personality fell silent, and changed Oreo's master personality to come out. As soon as Oreo came out, he cried and muttered in his mouth: "I actually have to waste time cultivating in the future, my laboratory has just been built, and there is not enough time to learn alchemy!"

Wang Zai touched his head, opened his mouth or didn't say anything, Ferrero's face was pensive, Al and Cha were both waiting for Chu Xi to give an order, their strength was not enough now, there was no way to go out to help, but seeing that the secret weapon of the Lion Legion's Alien Combined Beast had an advantage in numbers, they all began to worry a little for the reed outside.