17

Set this site as the home pageCollection of Aoyu Pavilion

Account:

Password:

User registration

Thousand Nights Pavilion

可搜书名和作者,请您少字也别输错字。

Search

HomeFantasy novelsShuzhen novelUrban fictionTravel through the novelOnline game novelsScience fictionSupernatural fictionOther novelsGirls' novelsLeaderboard listComplete the novelRead the record

font

color

size

Scrolling screen

background

width

nighttimeA Thousand Nights > Girls' Novel > Interstellar First Battle Chicken > Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Vote for Referrals Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Bookmark Bugs/Reports

Hot recommendation: Evil Imperial Heavenly Jiao, Peerless Heavenly Doctor, Super Soldier Blade Female President's Full-time Bodyguard, Can't Stop the Goddess's Super Son-in-law Swordsman Road, Summoning of the World, Wen Chen, Fierce General Chao

Latest site name: Thousand Nights Pavilion Latest website: www.qianyege.com

Chu Xi once again conquered the heart of his family King Lu with a hundred insects banquet.

Not to mention the fried stewed barbecue, just a cold raw 'meat' shredded meat made with berries mixed with serrated grass young leaves is many times more delicious than when Aloe Oh used to eat raw.

And this time, in order to compensate for the grievances suffered by Lu Oh, Chu Xi put in a lot of work, and the 'meat' worm of a rattan basket made him make a hundred different dishes 'colors', the subtle differences in the heat, the strength of the knife work and the different combinations of ingredients can make the same roasted 'meat' into two completely different dishes, and the taste is also different.

Every time I came to eat, I felt that my stomach was not enough, and King Lu was also very distressed.

For more than ten days in a row, in addition to feeding Lu Oh, Chu Xi's time was spent practicing swords. Although he had already practiced the Broken River Sword Technique to the pinnacle, this sword technique had become like a 'chicken' to him. The 'essence' of the Broken River Sword Method is fierce and domineering, righteous and awe-inspiring, but the martial arts that Chu Xi realized is a treacherous and unpredictable way of killing, although he can use the pure fire of the Broken River Sword Method, it is difficult to exert all his strength, after all, the founder of this 'door' sword method is only the Grandmaster Realm.

The realm of martial arts is a hundred links, and when you reach the realm of grandmaster, only by stepping out of a path of your own can you have hope of going further. What Chu Xi urgently needed was to create a 'door' of his own sword technique, of course, this was also a difficult and huge project for the martial artists of the Grandmaster Realm, and he just wanted to take the first step now.

Everything is difficult at the beginning, this first step is not so easy to step out, even with Chu Xi's anti-heavenly understanding 'nature', now he only has some clues, and he still needs to fight constantly to sharpen and improve. There was no one to teach guidance, and his way of killing could only be comprehended faster by constantly 'fighting' with the stronger.