121

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 121 Chapter 121

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"Brother! Father! Mother! Grandfather! Grandmother! Come and see! The little girl rushed out of the room with slippers, holding a twelfth-generation portable optical brain of the TWU3 series in her arms, the light brain is turned on, and the light screen shows the headlines of the interstellar entertainment channel.

When she rushed into the living room, she found that the same picture was playing in the wall light brain in the living room, and the family who should have been doing their own things in the room after dinner were already sitting in the living room, watching the news together.

"So you're all watching!" The girl ran over and sat next to her brother, pointed to the colorful giant chicken in the light screen that was invincible in the starry sky of the universe, and excitedly shouted: "This! That's it! The report said that this is a mysterious beast-like superpower, so powerful, is it really not an audio and video special effect?

"Of course it can't be fake, didn't you see the emblems on those battleships?" The little girl's brother, who was not much older than her and had not yet graduated from the junior college, rubbed a handful on her head and motioned for her to look at the emblem of the hull of the giant mothership in the picture, "That is the symbol of the Chu family, who dares to joke about this?"

"That's right, it's the Chu family." "Yes!"

Other family members also echoed, although their family were ordinary civilians without special abilities, anyone who had attended the academy could recognize the emblem of the Chu family.

Staring at the picture on the light screen, my brother's light brown eyes were full of longing, and he muttered: "It turns out that chickens are such strong creatures!" The

mother next to her smiled proudly and said: "Look, I let you apply for the comprehensive college of breeding with prescience, we can have several large-scale poultry breeding factories in the city at night, and employment in the future is not a problem."

"Hey, what's the relationship between these two?"

Dad's words were completely ignored, Mom had already talked about the topic with Grandma feverishly, while the little girl and her brother had been staring at the light brain, looping over and over again.

On the B387 satellite, ordinary civilians like their family live and live, and all of them are like this family, watching this video broadcast by the interstellar entertainment channel over and over again.

Not only small planets inhabited by civilians, but also other more prosperous large and medium-sized survival planets are also playing out a similar scene.

Located on the planet Mlintyahi in the 17th division of the Deep Blue Galaxy, the capital city of Little Corinster has a high-level military academy ranked in the top 100 in the Chinese League. When the Star Entertainment Channel released the news, it was still in the afternoon, and most of the teachers and students in the academy were in class.

After receiving the report, the principal Lin Gallun reacted quickly, and after turning on his light brain and seeing the video, he immediately gave an instruction: "Quickly inform the whole college, immediately suspend all courses, and let the tutors connect to the star network to show the students this!" The