106

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 106 Chapter 106

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

A layer of red light flashed on this pitch-black spar, pushing away the reed that flew over, and a ruthless mechanical voice continued to come out from the spar: "Please pay attention to the master's demeanor, and do not try to disrespect an honest and principled battleship."

Aloe looked confused.

Chu Xi on the side endured it, but still laughed, touching Lu Oh's soft and fluffy head, trying not to make the smile in his voice so obvious: "This spar is the heart core of the Canglan Number, its most important and fragile core part, and it cannot be hugged."

In fact, he wanted to say, deserve it, who let Lu Oh oh you dare to hug others in front of me, even if the Canglan is just a battleship, it rarely shows its thoughts and emotions in normal times, but it is also a special life form with its own consciousness like Cangrin.

Of course, the sullen Major General Chu would never say it, and he just carried Lu Oh away from the spar, and very thoughtfully gave Lu Oh Oh a loving touch.

Being touched by him so smoothly, Lu Oh Oh suddenly became full of energy, urging the Cang Lan to fly towards the starry sky where the star fall cannon had swallowed Ji Chengxi just now, he was not at ease, he had to check it thoroughly, in case Yuhong Zhenren was not dead completely, it would be bad.

The light shrouded in the pitch-black spar converged, and the Canglan returned to its usual appearance, silently carrying out the master's order, flying over, thoroughly inspecting the starry sky, and also listing a series of data analysis results on the light screen, all of which fully proved that under the stellar fall cannon, both the spirit body of Yuhong and the shell of Ji Chengxi had been completely destroyed, and there was no chance of survival.

"Oh, he's indeed completely dead." The gaze swept over the light screen, Chu Xi's eyes were a little complicated, Ji Chengxi's death did not make him happy, but there was more of a feeling of relief in the bottom of his heart.

Betrayed the life and death brotherhood of the two for more than ten years, whether it was Ji Chengxi's own will or the strange humanoid mist that wanted to put himself to death, Chu Xi was unwilling to delve into it, in short, the person was dead, the behemoth of the Chu family, the most powerful force in the Hua League, was his biggest enemy, there was still a lot to do next, and he and Lu Oh Oh still had a long way to go together.

However, looking at Lu Oh Oh also looked completely relieved, Chu Xi remembered that he had never heard Lu Oh mention anything about Yuhong old miscellaneous hair before, and now that he solved the matter, he finally had time to ask him: "Oh oh, who is the guy who controlled Ji Chengxi just now?"

"It was the one who killed us in the first place!" Even though he had completely eliminated Yuhong Zhenren just now, when he mentioned this person again, Lu Oh Oh was still angry, and even had a little palpitation.

Not to mention anything else, as the Taize Mountain Palm Sect, the cultivation of Yuhong Zhenren is indeed unfathomable, he is one of the strongest people in the cultivation world where Lu Oh Oh lived at the beginning, the previous Lu Oh Oh had the support of feeding chickens, and he had always been the king and hegemony in Taize Mountain, but he never dared to spread wild at the Jade Peak Peak, the main peak of Taize Mountain, let alone dare to break into trouble under the eyes of this Taize Mountain Palm Sect real person, even if there are nebular beads in the body of Lu Oh Oh, really want to discuss cultivation, It is also far from being an opponent of an old monster like Yuhong Zhenren.