143

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 143 Chapter 143

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Chu Xi left the office, found a place where no one was, and connected the communication: "Oh?

"Chu Xi! Do you know who I met today! Lu Oh said happily, I can't wait to fly to Chu Xi's side now and share my excitement with him.

Looking at the appearance of Lu Ohoh's tail on the communication light screen that was about to rise to the sky, Chu Xi couldn't help but hook the corner of his lips, and his voice with a smile was also full of pampering: "So happy, who did you meet?"

"Lingyun Lingyun, come quickly!" Lu Oh Oh spread her wings and pulled Yili next to her over, so that her figure could also enter the range of the light screen, and then shouted at Chu Xi on the opposite side of the light screen: "Look!"

Chu Xi took a deep breath, slumped his face, controlled his emotions, and asked, "Miss Yili?"

The girl who appeared on the light screen had the iconic silver hair and golden eyes of the Camos Blue family, and Shi Lijia looked seven points alike, although she was still a little immature, it was not difficult to see that she would definitely be a big beauty in the future. Chu Xi knew the power of the Hua Meng well, and recognized this at a glance as Eli Camos Blue, the youngest daughter of the Camos Blue family, who rarely appeared.

"Oh, what is Lingyun called, you have to call me Elily now!" With a slap on the wings of Lu Oh, Yili straightened her clothes, and Chu Xi on the light screen showed a hearty and enthusiastic smile, and said hello: "Hello Major General Chu, I am Yili, formerly called Lingyun, and I am a friend who grew up with Oh Oh."

Just now, Yili threatened Lu Oh Oh and said that if Lu Oh called her Lingyun, then she was also called Lu Oh Oh, the little name Lu Xiaohua when she was a child, thinking of this, Lu Oh Oh had to change her mouth ruefully, and explained to Chu Xi on the side: "That's right, Yili is my former best friend, we grew up together in Taize Mountain!"

"Mount Taisawa? Before? Chu Xi's brows frowned slightly, he had indeed heard Lu Oh mention the name Lingyun before, but he didn't expect to actually see this person appear here.

Lu Ohoh quickly explained Yili's matter to Chu Xi, and finally said excitedly: "We are going to her family's botanical garden to play now, and Yili said that she will make chestnut kebabs for me!"

This fat cub really knows to eat as before! Yili was full of black lines on the side, kicking Lu Oh's paw with her toes, and smiled at Chu Xi instead: "I heard that you two have already had a marriage contract, congratulations, congratulations, I will definitely make up for the gift another day, by the way, and the little nephew, I must go to see him when I turn back, and at that time, I hope Major General Chu will not mind me taking the liberty to visit." When

Lu Ohoh mentioned that he and Chu Xi already had an egg and would soon be able to hatch a chick, Eli's little girl's jaw almost didn't drop. But seeing Lu Oh Oh so happy, Yili was shocked, and even more happy for him, after all, it is not easy for a fool like Lu Xiaohua to find a good man who tolerates him and spoils him. And Eli now dislikes the appearance of this huge flower rooster that is three meters tall, and she can't wait to see a little fat chicken cub with a soft and tender yellow velvet that has just broken its shell.