142

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 142 Chapter 142

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"Lingyun!" Lu Oh Oh immediately recognized this familiar gesture, flapped his wings with excitement, and also raised his right paw, and the tip of the claw made a slippery motion.

I think back then, King Lu, who was still a fat chicken cub, was a well-known Taize Mountain, and Lingyun, the youngest daughter of Master Sister Yunhuafeng, was his number one little henchman. The two of them have been playing together since they were children, and their relationship is so good that they can wear a pair of pants, and the little girl Lingyun is willing to put on her favorite skirt to the fat chicken cub.

Every time they break into trouble, it is the curious fat chicken cub who takes the lead, and the little girl Lingyun is responsible for standing guard and sentry, and the two of them also specially studied a set of code words. However, the usual result is that the two babies are carried back by their parents, Lingyun is beaten by her mother, and the fat chicken cub is run away by the valley where the chickens are fed. Then they turned their heads and got together again and continued to run around the Taize mountains.

By the way, Yili slapped Lu Oh Oh's chest, and her emotions were as excited as Lu Oh Oh: "That's right, it's me!" I didn't expect you to be alive too, but what about the others? What about Uncle Shi Zu?

Aloe didn't answer her right away, but turned to look at Shriga and Gou next to her, winking at Ellie. Chu Xi repeatedly told him not to reveal his identity origin, and there should be some vigilance.

"Senior, since you and Xiaomei have something to discuss, we will leave first." Seeing this situation, Shi Lijia very wisely pulled his eldest brother Godiva to retreat, and by the way, he also pulled a hook with a blank face.

Yili waved her hand and said with a big grin: "Then big brother and second brother, you go to the botanical garden to wait for us first, by the way, don't forget to pick some chestnuts first, and then prepare a few prey, and then we will make chestnut kebabs to eat." "

Chestnut kebabs! Lu Oh Oh's eyes lit up, swallowed his saliva, when he was a child, he loved to eat this the most, at that time, although the little girl Lingyun was not very good, but she was more daring, she dared to try anything, and often pounded the various materials that Lu Oh found into strange food.

"Don't worry, I promise to do it for you!" Shi Lijia answered, and the person had already pulled the eldest brother and hooked away.

Seeing that only the two of them were left here, Yili pulled the wings of the reed, found a place, sat on the spot, and said on the mouth: "It's okay, my eldest brother and second brother all know that I have memories of my past life, and my current parents also know that they are very good to me."

"You told them all?" Lu Ohoh also sat next to her, and then took out a package of dried honey pulp from his pocket and distributed it to her like when he was a child.

Yili was also not polite to him, took the jerky, and explained while stuffing it into her mouth: "No, I told them that I have memories of my previous life, but I didn't say the specific situation, nor did I tell them about the cultivation world and Mount Taize... Well, this one is delicious! Where did you buy it?