34

Set this site as the home pageCollection of Aoyu Pavilion

Account:

Password:

User registration

Thousand Nights Pavilion

可搜书名和作者,请您少字也别输错字。

Search

HomeFantasy novelsShuzhen novelUrban fictionTravel through the novelOnline game novelsScience fictionSupernatural fictionOther novelsGirls' novelsLeaderboard listComplete the novelRead the record

font

color

size

Scrolling screen

background

width

nighttimeA Thousand Nights > Girls' Novel > Interstellar First Battle Chicken > Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Vote for Referrals Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Bookmark Bugs/Reports

Hot recommendation: Evil Imperial Heavenly Jiao, Peerless Heavenly Doctor, Super Soldier Blade Female President's Full-time Bodyguard, Can't Stop the Goddess's Super Son-in-law Swordsman Road, Summoning of the World, Wen Chen, Fierce General Chao

Latest site name: Thousand Nights Pavilion Latest website: www.qianyege.com

Eat, eat... Wei Long shrunk back with tears, feeling that he would never dare to become a beast in front of these two guys in the future. Regardless of Lu Oh, the strength of the intelligent creature mecha called Cang Rin made Wei Long still have palpitations, and he was a sixth-level beast alien who was knocked unconscious before he could see the figure clearly.

Chu Xi pretended not to see Lu Ohoh's small action of intimidating people, and got up and said, "I'll go to grill 'meat' first." Wei Long, you rest here.

"No, no, General, I'm just a flesh wound, not in the way." Wei Long quickly stood up and rushed to work. Major General Chu's position in his heart had been deified, and he did not dare to let the God of War in his heart work while watching from the sidelines.

In fact, the entire Guards are Chu Xi's diehard loyalists, who were born and died after following Chu Xi's southern conquest and northern war, and can sacrifice their 'life' for Chu Xi without blinking. Otherwise, these high-level superpowers with bright prospects would not know that the RH4 giant planet is a place where there is no return, and they will come without hesitation.

"No, you're waiting here." Chu Xi gave an order, so that Wei Long immediately sat back again.

Such a forbidden way of getting along and the strict and cold Chu Xi made Lu Oh Oh feel very strange, and Lu Oh Oh, who was picked up by Chu Xi, pursed his 'lips'. His eyes dripped and turned, covered by the long robe sleeves, quietly stretched out his right hand, scratched Chu Xi's left arm with his fingertips, and then climbed down the arm, two fingers 'touched' into Chu Xi's palm, and then scratched.

Chu Xi looked down at him, his face was majestic, but his left hand suddenly tightened, clenching those two thin fingers, and by the way, even Lu Oh Oh's hand was also clenched. Lu Oh Oh condition "shoot" outward 'pump' hand, did not "pump", but the right hand was clenched and could not move. He looked up to see what kind of look Chu Xi's face was, but Chu Xi didn't overdo it and dragged him towards his prey.