146

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 146 Chapter 146

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

When passing by the guard, the devil tree looked up at the little warrior he was familiar with, and the little adult beckoned like a child, and slowly told him: "Don't... Put it in..."

Before he finished speaking, the devil tree tripped his left foot and right foot because of distraction, and slammed himself on the ground. This baby is unresponsive, used to so many roots and branches to use, after turning into human form, walking has not been very stable, if he does not concentrate on the road under his feet, he will forget which foot to step on, and the result is to trip himself like now.

But he was used to it, and it didn't hurt or itch to fall, so he calmly got up again and patted the dirt on his suspenders. Only then did the little soldier react, hurriedly squatted down to support him, and asked in a loud voice: "Little, little adult!" Are you okay? Does it matter?

This little warrior originally wanted to call him little brother, but remembering the fierce appearance that this baby had just tied up and dragged out the eldest miss of the Chu family, the title to his lips became a nondescript "little adult".

The devil tree shook his head, stood firm, patted his thigh carefully, sighed, and continued to swing back.

The Chu family guards over there have rushed up to lift Chu Xin up from the ground, the poison on Chu Xin's body is not deep, but now the toxicity has not disappeared, in addition to being able to speak, her body that is still in a stiff state still can't move. Her face turned the color of pig liver, and her voice was trembling: "Go!" Back to Base Star! Come on! The

people around clearly saw her such a embarrassed appearance, which was simply a great shame for Chu Xin, who had always been proud and proud, and she couldn't bear to stay here for another second.

"Yes, Miss!" Ming He, the deputy captain of the escort, carefully carried her onto the aircraft, and then sent someone to inform the stream flies that were still inside.

The sea-blue luxury limited edition KUV2 series custom aircraft flew away, but instead of the arrogance and domineering when it came, it fled like a dog who lost his family.

The old marshal who rushed over took in this scene in full view, a thoughtful look appeared on his tense and serious face, and the true qi condensed in his hand was quietly withdrawn. As soon as he received the report, he immediately rushed over from the headquarters area, just because he was afraid that Chu Xin would hurt the people Chu Xi brought back, but he didn't expect that just a little doll was so difficult.

"Marshal, the eldest lady of the Chu family seems to have suffered a big loss." The adjutant Garus who followed behind him gestured to the guards while sighing with a smile: "Chu Xi, this kid is really hidden!" Garles

once worked as a mentor in the military academy for a while, and Chu Xi was the most outstanding of the students he taught, and it was also he who introduced Chu Xi to Marshal Broken, and now he is of course very happy to see the masters on Chu Xi's side.

Marshal Broken bowed his head slightly, and said in a deep voice: "Send someone to the Chu family..."

While the two were talking, a booming sound came from the community. The sound was getting closer and closer, and it seemed that something huge was being dragged to the ground and moving. The devil tree staggered out again, this time instead of pulling the roots of the tree that bound people, he felt a piece of source crystal from the pocket on the chest of his strappy pants, and gnawed it as he walked. Elder Zhang, who had changed back to human form, followed behind him, holding him with one hand, and dragging a gray-tailed Kolimodos dragon beast that had passed out in the other.