38

Set this site as the home pageCollection of Aoyu Pavilion

Account:

Password:

User registration

Thousand Nights Pavilion

可搜书名和作者,请您少字也别输错字。

Search

HomeFantasy novelsShuzhen novelUrban fictionTravel through the novelOnline game novelsScience fictionSupernatural fictionOther novelsGirls' novelsLeaderboard listComplete the novelRead the record

font

color

size

Scrolling screen

background

width

nighttimeThousand Nights Pavilion > Girls' Novel > Interstellar First Battle Chicken > Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Vote for Referrals Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Bookmark Bugs/Reports

Hot recommendation: Evil Imperial Heavenly Jiao, Peerless Heavenly Doctor, Super Soldier Blade Female President's Full-time Bodyguard, Can't Stop the Goddess's Super Son-in-law Swordsman Road, Summoning of the World, Wen Chen, Fierce General Chao

Latest site name: Thousand Nights Pavilion Latest website: www.qianyege.com

Hearing the exclamation of Lu Oh Oh from the edge of the cliff, Chu Xi's heart tightened, and he rushed towards the direction where the sound came from.

"Chu Xi! Chu Xi! This tree is climbing up! Lu Oh was very excited, leaned his whole body out of the cliff, and while calling Chu Xi, he also stared at the main trunk of the devil tree that was climbing up the tree ladder to the cliff.

Chu Xi grabbed him, and his eyes also fell on the tan 'colored' giant tree that was slowly climbing up, and said helplessly: "What is such a 'exciting' move, step back, what if it wants to climb up to you to settle the account?" That's

even better! Lu Oh Oh's eyes lit up, this stupid tree has been bullied and refused to move its nest, this time he actually climbed out of the valley by himself, he must be looking for the king I desperately, and I can fight hard again!

——Anyway, the devil tree has been swallowing slowly, and if it can't win, it will run away with its daughter-in-law, and it can't catch up if it wants to.

At the bottom of the cliff, the main trunk of the devil tree, which was struggling to climb the roots upside down, stopped moving, and the crown of the tree was raised up to face the direction from the cliff, and he was stunned for a long time before he reacted that there were two people watching him.

Although Aloe Oh is now in human form, the main trunk of the Devil Tree immediately recognizes him as the big 'flower' and 'chicken'. Honestly nesting in his own territory, every three or five there is a guy who runs over to steal the devil's mushroom, stirring himself up to the point of dancing his teeth and claws and smearing oil on the soles of his feet, anyone has to firmly remember this hateful guy, not to mention that the devil tree is still a domineering tree with a bad temper.

But this time, seeing the figure of Lu Ohoh appear in his line of sight, the main trunk of the devil tree was ecstatic 'excited', and after being stunned, the slow swallowing action finally accelerated a little, and while climbing, he stretched the branches and swayed eagerly towards the cliff.