134

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 134 Chapter 134

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"If you want the method of incarnation, I can give it to you." Lu Oh Oh just wanted to explain to them what a divine beast was, but was interrupted by Chu Xi's voice: "But it depends on whether the things you take out to exchange can satisfy me."

As soon as he heard Chu Xi say this, Lu Oh's eyes dripped and turned, and he also echoed: "Yes, you have to take good things in exchange." "

The art of transfiguration Chu Xi does have it there, and the database in his brain is all-encompassing, and naturally there is also information about the Great Demon Incarnation. And Lu Oh Oh is also a big demon in shape, and it is still no problem to point the little monkey into human form.

The little monkey sneaked onto Mosleyan's shoulder, grabbed his ears and urged him: "Quick, little Morley, show them something!"

At its urging, Moslian picked up a black box he had brought with him, put it on the table, and asked Chu Xi and Lu Oh to come and see. The box is pitch black throughout, faintly glowing with a green light, the material is very special, non-gold and non-jade and non-stone are not any alloys known in Hua Meng at present, Chu Xi's eyes are full of purple light, using a trace of purple qi power, but found that it was blocked by this box, and he couldn't see what was inside.

In this way, the value of this box alone is beyond imagination. Lu Oh stared at the box curiously, while Chu Xi quietly protected him within the range where he could protect and retreat at any time, so as not to cause any accident.

Opening the box is not a simple task, Mosley Ann took some effort, and finally the little monkey pulled a pinch of hair and stuffed it into a strangely shaped keyhole on the lid of the box, and the tightly sealed lid was opened, revealing what was inside, and at the same time a majestic and vast aura also gushed out from the box, instantly filling the entire room.

In an instant, Chu Xi was about to protect the reed beside him, and Lu Wow had changed back to the original form of the chicken, spread his wings, held Chu Xi behind him, and let out a low sound full of threat towards the box on the table.

Seeing that the fur on the neck of the flower rooster was all raised, the little monkey also squeaked, and rolled on the table with his stomach covered with laughter.

The corner of Mosleyan's mouth twitched, he really wanted to let Grandpa Zu pay attention to the image, of course, he was just thinking about it in his heart. He took two steps back, turned his head and said to Chu Xi who was held behind him by Lu Oh Oh: "Don't be nervous, I have no malice, this breath is just its natural emanation, there is no danger."

What Mosley was referring to was exactly what was revealed in the box. Lying in an inky stone trough is a small bone head, the whole body is as golden as cast in gold, and the brilliance is flowing, and it looks like nothing at a glance.

"This is ... Demon bones? With the huge database in his brain, Chu Xi was the first to recognize the thing in front of him.

The demon bone that Chu Xi mentioned did not mean the bones of ordinary monsters, but a treasure that could be called the greatest treasure of heaven and earth. Only the ancestral demon whose cultivation is strong to the point of immortality and immortality has the ability to condense this kind of demon bone, and the essence and energy of the ancestral demon are condensed in the demon bone, whether it is a demon or someone else, if you get a demon bone, you can get endless benefits from it.