56

Serafina began leaving kisses down Rosalie's neck. The two were cuddling in their room while the rest of the house was empty. Rosalie took off her shirt and laid back. She always enjoyed how Serafina would take her time to show her how much she loved her. It felt as though she were being worshiped. But before Serafina ever took it further, she would still ask. She didn't need to ask verbally anymore. Rosalie would recognize the question from a particular caress and lingering kiss on her skin and encourage Serafina to continue.

The two hadn't had alone time in a while, and Rosalie felt a particular need for intimacy. Enjoying every kiss and now lick that Serafina was giving her. She soon couldn't hold in her moans as Serafina continued moving lower.

The two were so engrossed in each other that they didn't notice the other's return.

"No fucking in the house!" Kate yelled after she banged on the door.

"Watch your mouth! I heard Esme doesn't like that shit," Tanya chuckled.

They could hear laughter from the living room.

"Shit, come on, let's take a cold shower and meet the others," Rosalie panted. She was patting Serafina on her back to get her to stop.

Serafina left a lingering kiss just below her navel, "There's no fucking in the house? I thought Emmett slept with his cousins?" she questioned in frustration, bringing herself up to hover over Rosalie.

"Stop phrasing it that way! You're doing it just to gross everyone out at this point!" Emmett complained.

"Well, if I'm not getting any, you shouldn't get any," Serafina yelled.

"We don't do that in the house," Irina called out, "Even if we won't see anything, no one wants to hear or smell that. If we want alone time with a friend, we go to our spaces in the forest. They're spaced out, so we don't bother each other."

"Yeah, what kinds of freaky things do you Cullens get up to at your house?" Kate asked jokingly.

"Nah. The girls only do that when we're out. Alice and Jasper do the same. But they have a spot in the woods too. And Carlisle and Esme usually go into town to rent a room," Emmett answered honestly. Not realizing it was a joke.

"I'm not going to ask how you know these things," Irina said, slight disgust audible before she and Kate eventually gave in to their laughter. The rest of the house soon did too.

"I swear your brother is a fucking idiot sometimes," Serafina whispered to Rosalie.

Rosalie couldn't help laughing, "he's your brother too!"

They jumped into the shower together and quickly got cleaned up. Each helps the other wash to save time. No dirty thoughts since the others were back. Just gentle, quick, and efficient.

"Sorry we ruined your fun, but we wanted you to come with us! We already showed the others, but you two were being lazy," Irina said, grabbing Rosalie's arm as the two reached the bottom of the stairs.